Inside My Soul

There's a rip in the fabric of time and space that makes me regret that I ever had the chance to see you.
It's not being mean or anything in between but I think you know the larger issue at hand.
You never touched me.
The soul in my body.
You never understood me.
The feelings in my heart.
It wouldn't have taken any time but you took too long figuring out what you wanted and now look at us.
Both alone in the misty rain.
Subject to torture inside of a mystical mirror.
Seeing the reflection of a heartless desire makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Does my soul deserve to be touched?
Does my soul deserve to have this fulfilling feeling that every human embraces with a grain of salt in one hand and a broken mirror in the other?
You bet that I don't deserve to feel attacked.
But I do deserve to feel something inside the vastness of space I call my soul.
There are dozens of girls that reside there who've built me up and destroyed me.
Explains the darkness, doesn't it?
It doesn't explain the content of the soul I have though.
If this feeling of everlasting desire of being held by someone who truly loves me finally goes away then I will be nothing.
Truthfully enough I've gotten the upper hand in this race known as "life".
I got to rebel against the distorted reality of sex, drugs and violence.
Though my soul is corrupt with violence
I
Am
Not
Which is important to note since I have nothing to tell you.
But then again I've told you far too much and so much detail in between that not even the ripples in time could help you see.
Maybe I am a monster.
Maybe...