Chapter 12

-Harry

Once Lauren told us what had happen we didn't hesitate to get to the cars. We all piled into our cars and drove to the hospital. My mind was racing and I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if I was going to lose my future children and possibly Olivia too. My mind just was racing with the worst possible thoughts as to what could be happening right now.

When we reached the hospital Lauren and I were the first two out of the cars. We both headed into the hospital with the others following behind us. I immediately spotted Liam and rushed over to him.

"What the hell happened?" I questioned.

"Olivia was helping Dani move something into the office and then she just started having bad stomach pains so we brought her here." Liam explained.

"Have you heard anything yet?" Niall asks.

"No not yet. They wouldn't let us go back with since we aren't family." Dani explains, clearly worried.

****

We waited there for probably a half hour before the doctor came out. Everyone pretty much jumped to their feet when they saw her.

"Is there a Ms. Lauren Cimino here?" She asks, looking around.

"Yes that's me." Lauren says, raising her hand.

"Your sister should be out any minute. I just need you to fill out a few forms for me." Dr. Manning explains.

"Is she going to okay?"

"She and the babies are going to be fine. It was just Braxton Hicks contractions. They are very common during this time during the pregnancy. Sorry we took so long. We just had to run test to make sure everything was running as smoothly as possible." She explains, taking Lauren to the counter to fill out the papers.

Olivia emerges soon after looking very tired. I went up and gave her a hug. She returned it and then smiled at me.

"You had us worried sick Liv!" Dani says jokingly.

"My apologies. It's not easy having contractions." She jokes back.

"We're just glad that you're okay." Erin says.

"So are you ready to go?" Louis asks.

"Yeah let's go. I hate hospitals." Olivia says, beginning to walk away.

"Well I guess that we'll see you tomorrow right?" Perrie asks, pointing at Dani.

"What's tomorrow?" Olivia asks.

"We have wedding dress shopping for Perrie tomorrow while the boys go to the studio." Eleanor explains.

"Oh okay. Sounds good to me." Olivia says.

****

-Niall

When we got home everyone had decided that it was time for bed. Around 11 I went out to the kitchen to get something to eat and saw that Harry was sitting at the counter.

"Hey mate. What's going on?" I ask, fixing myself some cereal.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking."

"Really?" I tease. "About what?"

"Well you see I have a plan but you have to promise not to tell anyone else. You just need to hear me out, okay?" He says, completely serious.

"Yeah mate, sure."

"I'm going to ask Olivia to marry me."

I paused for a few seconds after he said that. Completely shocked at his plan.

"Harry you can't be serious."

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because Harry I don't want you to get hurt. I mean what if she says no? Then what? She's pretty vulnerable right now. I think you should give her some time before you do anything drastic like that." I explain.

"Niall, listen I know you're just trying to protect me but I love Olivia and I'm going to ask her to marry me after the twins are born in November whether you like it or not. I knew I shouldn't have told you." Harry says, hurt in his voice.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, beginning to get angry.

"You don't want me to get married because you didn't get to married before me. Well that's your own damn fault Niall not mine." He says.

"You know what Harry do whatever the hell you want to because I don't care. If she says no don't expect me to feel sorry for you Harry. I don't give a damn anymore!" I yell, getting up.

I slammed the door behind me and went to my room.

-Lauren

I saw Niall slam the door shut. I waited for a bit before I decided to knock. I heard a quiet 'Come in' so I did. I saw Niall sitting on the seat by the window when I walked in. He didn't look at me. I sat down next to him.

"You wanna tell me what's bugging you?"

"It's just Harry." He says, turning to look at me.

"Mhmm and?"

"He wants to ask Olivia to marry him."

"Are you being serious?" I ask.

"Dead serious and I can't talk him out of it." He replied

"Why would you? I think it's fantastic."

"You do?" He asked, seeming surprised with my answer.

"Of course I do, she's my sister and I think they should be together. Don't you?" I ask, curious.

"I just think they should take things slow before he rushes into things." He explains.

"They never technically broke up Niall, so they are still together. You didn't say that to him did you?" I ask, getting worried.

"I might have." He says, almost in a whisper.

"Niall James Horan! What is the matter with you?"

"You know what, I don't feel like talking about this right now, please get out." He says, pointing to the door.

"Whatever."

I got up and walked to the door, before I opened it I turned around to look at him.

"You probably just ruined things with Harry, I hope your happy."

And with that I left the room.