Chapter 3

-Lauren

Once Niall had left, I got up and walked over to the mirror. I took one look at myself and I saw a huge scar on my forehead. I sighed and walked back to sit down on the bed to wait for Perrie. I heard the door open and saw Perrie coming.

"Hello Liz." She says sweetly.

"Liz?"

"It's a nickname Niall gave you. Your middle name is Elizabeth so he just calls you Liz. Forgot you couldn't remember that." She said looking away

"Um Perrie?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"I need some clothes so I can go home."

"Oh yeah hold on let me get them." She walked over to a bag sitting on a chair.

Was that there the whole time?  I thought to myself.

"Here you go!" She says, handing me the clothes.

I go in the bathroom to change. When I come back out Perrie is sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah I'm ready."

Perrie and I walk out of the room and join everyone else. We all begin to walk out when I noticed they all started to huddle around me. I was confused at first, that was until we walked outside to the paps and screaming girls. It took us a bit but we made it to the car. The girls and I got in one while the boys piled into the other one.

"So where do I live exactly?" I ask, looking at Perrie for a response.

"We all live together." Danielle says.

"And by all we mean us and the boys too." Perrie explains.

"Wait, hold on. You mean that I sleep in the same bed as Niall?"

"Yeah, I mean you guys are engaged." Eleanor pipes in.

I just roll my eyes at her comment.

"So, what was with the paps and all the screaming people?"

"Well, we're kinda famous." Danielle says

"How so?"

"The boys are in a band called One Direction. They're famous worldwide, along with myself considering I'm also in a band called Little Mix with 3 other girls. Since we're their girlfriends we're also famous." Perrie explained.

We talked the rest of the way just about random stuff. The girls told me things about them and about myself to see if anything would come back to me. Nothing did.

We pulled into a driveway that led to a huge house. The car the boys were in was already parked, so they were of course inside. We piled out of the car and headed in, laughter filled the air. They led me to the living room where the boys were sitting and there was a girl beside Harry. When she saw me her eyes lit up.

I saw Harry whisper something to her and she nodded. She got up and walked over to me, as the others went to sit down.

"Welcome home." She said, giving me a hug.

"Thanks." I said cautiously, pulling away from her.

"Oh right. I'm Olivia but you can call me Liv. I'm your sister." She said, giving me a smile.

"I have a sister?"

"You have three actually, oh and 2 brothers." She responds. "Here, sit down and I'll tell you about them."

I followed her and sat down next to her on the couch. I could feel Niall watching me the entire time which made me a bit uncomfortable but I just ignored it.

"Alright well, there's 6 of us. I'm the oldest, then there's you. We have 2 younger sisters named Katie and Erin and then our brothers Braiden and Zach." She began.

She then went on to explain our family to me. Our parents, aunts and uncles, along with our grandparents. She told me where we lived and about our life there. It sounded really great..if only I could remember it.