Chapter 13

-Niall

"Do you Olivia, take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asks.

"I do." Olivia says, a tear running down her cheek. Harry just smiles and wipes the tear away.

"Do you Harry, take Olivia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"You bet I do." Harry says, excitement in his voice.

"If anyone has any reason that these two should not marry, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"I object!" I yell, stepping out of the line.

Everyone looked at me with shocked expressions. I looked towards Harry and Olivia and they both looked extremely hurt. Olivia took their kids and ran out of the church. Harry looked at me and just shook his head, then ran after her.

"Niall? Niall come on mate get up."

I jolted up. Looking around the room I saw that I was still on the window seat.

"Oh thank god. It was just a dream."

"What the hell were you dreaming about?" Liam asks, looking worried.

"Nothing, it was nothing. Just a bad dream."

"All right..if you're sure. Hurry up and get dressed. We leave for the studio in 20." Liam says, leaving the room.

I got dressed and then headed downstairs for breakfast. Harry and Zayn were in the kitchen. Harry didn't say anything to me when I walked past them. I ate and then we left for the studio.

The car ride took forever. All I could think about was the stupid dream. I mean, I would never do that..would I?

"Niall we're here." Louis says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I just nod and we get out of the car. We are immediately met with hundreds of camera flashes.

"You have to be kidding me." I mutter.

We walked through the flashes and we were hit with a bunch of questions.

"Harry! Harry where's Olivia? Have you left her?"

"Zayn is the wedding off?"

"Niall is Lauren pregnant?"

Once we got into the studio we were taken into a room and Liam went to record his part in story of my life.

"She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones. Seems to me that when I die, these words will be written on my stone."

Everything was running smoothly until it came time for me to record my part. Simon came in.

"Hell boys. So there seems to be a change in plans with the tour." Simon says.

"What kind of change?" Harry asks.

"We are leaving tonight instead of Monday. We need you boys at the airport by 5. The plane leaves at 6." He explains and then leaves.

I sat down. I was in shock. We are going to be away for practically 5 months and Lauren and I's date is tonight at 5.

"You okay Ni?" Zayn asks.

"No."

"What's wrong?" Louis asks.

"My date with Lauren was tonight."

"Oh Niall. I'm sorry." Liam says, sitting down next to me.

How am I going to tell her?

-Lauren