Chapter 17

-Lauren

Niall just sat there speechless after what I had just asked him. I looked down at my hands which were folded in my lap.

"I understand if you don't want to. I'm sorry I asked." I say, getting up.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards the bed.

"I would love to." He says and then kisses me.

I smiled shyly. Not knowing where to go from here. He stood up and took my hand with his. We walked towards my bedroom door and opened it. Only to see everyone fall inside.

"How long were you listening?" Niall asks, laughing at them.

"Not very long." Katie says, looking up at us.

"Just the whole time." Erin adds.

"So if you're back together does that mean that you're moving back to London?" Braiden asks.

"I guess it does."

"When you get everything back make sure it goes in OUR room." Niall says

"You got it. Now don't tell the others okay? I want it to be a surprise. Especially you Harry. Keep your mouth shut."

"I promise. My lips are sealed." He says.

Just then the door opened which meant my parents were home. I let them know that the boys were here and they called us down to eat. I grabbed Niall's hand and we all went downstairs. We walked into the kitchen and my father's attention was immediately drawn to mine and Niall's hands.

"Care to explain?" My father asks, getting my mum's attention as well.

"Oh..umm..Niall and I are kinda dating again?"

"That's fantastic! Welcome back to the family!" My mum says, hugging Niall.

"So, Mr. Styles, have you talked to my daughter Olivia recently?" My father asks.

"No, I have not."

"Why not? Is there something wrong with my daughter Styles?"

"No sir, your daughter is amazing."

"She's pregnant you know. With YOUR children." My father says, making sure he gets his point across.

"I know and I couldn't be happier."

The entire table fell silent as we watched my dad question Harry. I could tell he was beginning to get uncomfortable and thought about stepping in.

"So when are you going to get married?"

"Um..well..whenever I ask her sir." Harry says, looking down at the table.

"Dad leave Harry alone. You obviously can see that he's getting uncomfortable with these questions." I say, annoyance in my voice.

"Am I making you uncomfortable son?"

"A little sir."

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. I think you're a very nice lad and good for Olivia and your children."

"Thank you." Harry says, perking up a little.

We all finished eating and the guys helped my mum with the dishes. I then proceeded to walk them to the front door. I said my goodbyes to Harry and Louis and then they left Niall and I alone.

He gave me a hug and I started crying into his chest.

"Shh Liz please don't cry. What's wrong?" He asks, rubbing my back.

"It's just that you're going to be gone for 3 months and now that the circumstances have changed between us I'm going to miss you even more." I say, getting his shirt wet.

"Don't worry. It will go by very quick. You have a lot of stuff to do in three months that will keep you busy. We will talk everyday okay?" He says, clearly trying to make me feel better.

I hear Louis honk the horn signalling that Niall had to go.

"I love you." He says, kissing me on the forehead and giving me one last hug.

I watched him get in the car and drive off and suddenly I felt empty.

"Only 3 more months." I whisper, closing the door.