Chapter 23

-Olivia

After we had all calmed down we decided to go out to dinner to celebrate our engagement. After dinner we all went home. Everyone practically went to bed once we got home. The only ones who were still up were Harry, Liam, and I. Liam and I were sitting in the living room when Harry came in.

"Did you tell your mom that we're engaged?" I ask

"Sure did. I took Lauren and Gemma to help me pick out the ring." He says, putting his arm around me.

"Well you three did a really great job." I say, looking down at the ring. "I think I'm going to bed."

I made my way down the hallway when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Harry standing there.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I walked down the hallway and I heard the twins start to cry. I turned around to head up the stairs to where the nursery is but before I reached the top I heard footsteps running down the hallway. Almost immediately the crying stop. Fearing the worst I ran to their room. When I got to the room I saw that Zayn, Louis, and Niall were in there. Niall and Louis were trying to change the twins diapers while Zayn was picking out some new clothes. I just stood there watching for a minute and ended up laughing at seeing them trying to do this. Niall must've heard me because he turned around.

"Jesus Olivia, you gave me a heart attack." Niall says.

"Oh Niall I'm sorry. It's just funny to see you guys trying to do this."

"You guys did it completely wrong." Zayn complains, looking at the diaper job.

"Well if you're so perfect then why don't you do it." Louis says, crossing his arms.

"Okay I will." Zayn says, starting to fix Darcy's diaper.

I walked out of the room and back downstairs to mine and Harry's room. I picked out pajamas and went to take a shower. After my shower I got right into bed. I turned on the TV and watched about three episodes of NCIS before Harry came in. He got changed and then climbed into bed with me.

"Honey, I need to tell you something." He says, sounding serious.

"Okay?"

"Well as you know we are going on tour tomorrow but since Zayn and Perrie are going on their honeymoon we are having someone fill in for him since the honeymoon is only a week."  Harry explains.

"Well who's filling in?"

Before he can answer the doorbell rings and he hops off to go answer the door. He grabbed my hand and basically pulled me out of the room. We walked down the hallway and got to the front door. I stood and watched as Harry opened the door and a man walks inside. He looks familiar to me but I just can't tell you his name.

"Ed, it's great to see you mate." Harry says, pulling him into a hug.

"It's great to see you too and it's nice to meet you Olivia." Ed says, giving me a hug.

"Nice to meet you."

"So where are those twins I keep hearing about?" Ed asks.

"They're up in the nursery." I say, getting a nod from Ed.

"So Harold. Where will I be staying?"

"In the guest room." Harry says.

"I can show you." I say and Ed grabs his bags.

"Thanks love." Ed says, winking at me.

I blush and look at Harry. He is looking rather unimpressed with what has just happened. I walk up the stairs with Ed at my heels and show him to the guest room.