Chapter 16

Start writing your story

-Niall

"10 minutes till showtime boys!" Paul calls, peeking into our dressing room.

We were all sitting in the dressing room. Lou was finishing up Harry's hair as Liam and Zayn occupied her daughter Lux. I was just sitting on the couch watching everything that was going on.

"You okay mate?" Louis asks, sitting down next to me.

"Oh yeah I'm fine."

"You seem a bit distracted."

"I'm just thinking."

"About Lauren?" He asks.

"That obvious huh?"

"That girl has stole your heart, I get it. Don't worry. She'll come around." He says, messing my hair up.

"Louis! I just finished his hair." Lou says, clearly disappointed.

"Sorry Lou, here I'll fix it." Louis says.

He spit into his hand and then ran it through my hair.

"Louis that's gross!" I yell, making Lux laugh.

"There. Even better than before." Louis says, looking at what he had done.

"Show time boys." Paul says, walking into the room.

We walked out of the dressing room, grabbing our mics we got into our positions. Our intro video plays and the crowd goes crazy. The next thing I know the door opens and all I can see are a million screaming fans.

****

About half way through the concert we start taking twitter questions. They are the normal type. Just about tour and the girlfriends. None really standing out but we have fun answering and doing the things that are asked of us anyways.

"Okay last question." Zayn says.

"We're backstage?" Louis questions.

"It's Erin's twitter." I whisper to Harry.

"Alright everyone I need all of your attention. Now you all know Lauren. Well she's here tonight but her and Niall have had a bit of a fight. She's backstage right now. We need your help convincing her to come out here. I believe Niall has some apologizing to do." Harry explains.

The crowd begins chanting her name and Liam walks towards where she is to bring her out. It took a bit of coaxing to get her out and she did not look happy. Liam brought her over to me so she was standing right in front of me.

"Okay everyone needs to be quiet." Harry says, making the crowd go silent.

"Liz, I'm so sorry that I never told you I was leaving. The last thing I ever wanted to do was to hurt you so much that you would leave my life completely. I know that what I did was wrong and I'm so sorry. When I called and you didn't answer I didn't blame you. I blamed myself. I'm an idiot and I'm really and truly sorry. I love you so much. Would you please forgive me?" I ask, looking straight into her eyes.

She just shook her head no and ran off stage. I watched as she dragged Erin and Katie behind her.

"I guess that's a no then." I say into the mic.

I dropped my mic onto the stage and walked off.

"I've lost her. She's gone and it's all my fault." I mutter.

****

-Lauren

It's been two days since the concert and I haven't gotten a single thing from Niall. I was still mad about the fact that Erin had let him know we were there. I was embarrassed about what he did but I also felt guilty for not accepting his apology. I was feeling all of these emotions and I was just frustrated with the entire situation.