Fight~{G}

12 hours of work and I come home to this, a messy apartment with video materials all over the place. I try to make my way upstairs without tripping over anything. But fail when I step on a egg by the stairs. I catch myself by holding on to the stair railing. At this point I am mad. The agreement was, the twins can film at mine and Grayson's apartment every other week. But soon that turned into Every week. And I was not happy.

  I walk upstairs to see Grayson Laying on our bed flipping through channels. He sees me standing in the doorway and perks up. "Hey beautiful, how was your day?" He says standing up to hug me. Before he reaches me, I step away from him. "Grayson this has to stop." I say sternly, looking him in the eye. "What has to stop?" He asks. A mixture of confusion and irritation in his voice. "You and Ethan leave a mess almost every day and I'm tired of it! We agreed you can film here every other week not every other day!" I shout at Grayson. He rolls his eyes and runs a hand through his hair.

"You have no appreciation for what I do! I pay all the bills for this apartment, I pay for all the food! What do you do huh?" He looks at me and I swear I can see steam coming out of his ears. "Um, I'm sorry Grayson but last that I remember I was the one that cooked all that food for you! I was the one that payed the rent last month! I'm the one that cleans up this apartment! And I work all day to do it! All you do is make videos with Ethan! And like I said I'm sick of it!" I shout pulling my hair out of the ponytail it was in. "If you hate it so much maybe you should leave!" Grayson shouts while walking down the stairs. "Maybe I will i mumble to myself. I grab my overnight bag and start packing g some clothes and other things. I let a few tears slip out of my eyes. I can't believe this is how it has to end. When I'm done I walk downstairs to see Grayson sitting on the couch looking at his phone. When he notices my presence, he turns away from his phone and immediately notices the packed bag in my hand. He shoots up from the couch.

"Baby, you know I didn't mean it I don't wa--" "well I did mean it Grayson. Call me when you can get your act together." I say holding back tears. I walk out of the apartment hearing Grayson's sobs get quieter and quieter as I walk further down the hallway.

I drive to Lauren's house (sorry random name) and she gladly lets me stay the night. "What movie do you wanna watch?" She asks plopping down on the couch with two things if Ben and jerrys ice cream. "I don't care. Whatever you wanna watch." It was true, I didn't care about anything right now other than the fight with Grayson. Is this how our relationship ends? But if he never learns to respect me will this relationship ever work out? I shove the spoonful of ice cream into my mouth and drown in my sorrow until I fall asleep. The next morning I wake up still on Lauren's couch. She works early so I know she has already left the house. I get up, make myself look a little more presentable and start making a bowl of cereal. I sit on the couch watching tv and eating my cereal when I hear a knock on the door. I get up and answer the door, to see Ethan. Who obviously wants to talk to me about Grayson.

"Look Ethan if you're here to try to get me to talk to gray--" "oh come on Y/N, he's miserable without you. I swear he's going crazy. He's been deep cleaning the apartment since I got over there last night." I look down not wanting to face this conversation right now. "Are you really going to let a dumb fight get in the way of your relationship?" I let out a defeated sigh. "I'll be over in an hour." I say making Ethan smile. He gives me a hug and walks out of the house, probably going back to mine and Grayson's apartment. I quickly take a shower and straighten my hair. I throw on a gray t shirt, a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and my black and white vans. I walk outside and get in my care, driving to the apartment.

As I approach the door to our apartment I hear voices, specifically, Ethan's and Grayson's. "She's not coming back. My baby's not coming back." I hear Grayson sob loudly. "Gray she'll come back I promise." Grayson only let's out a heart wrenching sob. At that moment, I knock on the door. Ethan quickly opens it with a relieved look on his face. He opens the door wider so I can walk inside. The apartment is cleaner then it's ever been. I walk to Grayson and hug him I let out a quiet sob while lightly kissing his neck. Baby, I'm sorry I was just stressed out and I shouldn't have taken it out on you." He says. "No gray I'm sorry. I could have handles the situation better than I did." I say. Grayson pulls me in for a long kiss. " I love you." "I love you more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That one was pretty sucky. ALSO ITS 4 am WHY AM I AWAKE!!

Thanks for reading ☺️~C🌺