(HAIKYUU) Kenma x Reader- Winner

"Yessssss" You jumped up as you beat your loveable yet video game fanatic boyfriend at Mario Kart once again.

 "Look at that, first place every time, gonna get a golden trophy" you sang out as you boasted about your awesome Mario Kart gaming skills.

 "(Y/N)" Kenma called out to you as you continued to dance about your victory.

Instead you ignored him to finish the rest of your happiness. You never get to play Mario Kart with Kenma because he always gets mad about losing. He beats you at every other game so occasionally you need to give him the taste of defeat. Soon enough you get tired of dancing and look at Kenma, and he stares back with an unsatisfied look.

 "Aww what's wrong Kenma cat got your tongue" You giggle at him, but he still doesn't look amused.

 "C'mon, I was only kidding" you sit next to him and he turns away from you.

 "I know you aren't mad" you poke him in his sides. 

Next thing you know he turns around and you both start to wrestle. 

"You might be able to beat me at Mario Kart but there is no way you can over power me in wrestling" He smirks as you lie under him. 

"Hmm well we will see about that"

You push him over with your leg and you both roll over so positions are swapped. Your arms are by his head as you tower over him. 

"You better enjoy this position because it wont be this way for long" he smirks under you, then leans up to kiss you.

 While you were distracted and kissing him back he hugged your waist and pinned you down. 

"Dang it Kenma you cheated" you growl at him. 

"But I still won" he says then happily continues to hug you, that is until the TV starts to play the next round of Mario Kart and you jump up to grab the controller.

 "Ahhhhh I need to win this one" you say as all your attention is back on the game.

 Kenma just sighs and starts playing, knowing that it is better to see you happy when you win at freaking Mario Kart than frustrated at everything else.