(ONE PIECE) Killer x Reader

Here you are looking at the beautiful.... sky?

What can you say you love looking at whatever is above you. Simple things really are what remind you of the good o'l memories. The memories of how you had fallen for just about the craziest blond around. Man did you hate that mask he always wore. Maybe that is why you have a strong distaste for blue and white stripes. His hair on the other hand, like a tangled mess but when combed through beautiful golden locks you could just run your fingers through. His voice, low and mellow and nice to listen to, well even better without the mask of course. Geez why did this all have to happen so soon? He always let you brush his hair and take off his mask when you were alone but now that's over. You move your arm over to your finger and start playing with the ring he proposed to you with.

 "heh we were supposed to get married" you say with a small smile.

 Tears start to well in your eyes as you grab a hold of a cold hand. 

 "You were supposed to wait for me ya know" as a couple of tears fall from the eyes he had once fallen in love with. 

 I can't wait until we are together again. The sky was falling and not in a good way, more so literally. You find yourself reminiscing on the past and the couple of minutes you have left on this hideous planet you once thought was so beautiful. Why do people have to be cruel, instead of being a bunch of cowards why don't they pursue their dreams like we did. The crew is probably trying to do everything they can before death hits us all. I would too but I can't bring myself to leave the only person I have left. Even if this person is, well, now a shell of what he once was. Nothing can mentally prepare you for your next journey. You know you will be with him, but what is really on the other side. Maybe you will be lucky and go to a safe place, I mean if the earth is gone what will happen to the ghosts that roam now and will in a few moments? As long as I am with Killer everything should be fine. Tears start to fall from your eyes as you hope that there really is a place for the dead in the after life where you can be with Killer. Soon you feel the pressure pushing your body into the Earth and your heart slowly coming to a stop.

 "I love you Killer" you whisper out as your last breath escapes your lungs.

A/N- Hello there, I hope you liked my attempt at writing a sad one-shot

A/N- Hello there, I hope you liked my attempt at writing a sad one-shot. It is pretty short but I hope you enjoyed. Let me know if I should write a second part, or if you have any tips, or requests! Thank you :3 (that second pic of Killer is also SMOKIN HOT)