(KISS HIM NOT ME) Asuma Mutsumi x Reader-Park

Y/N POV
Oh no I am going to be late, oh no, oh no. I sprint down the hallway even though I obviously am not supposed to. I can feel the bell getting ready to ring and I can not afford another tardy. As I run, I pass the teacher and make it to the classroom before he does. I bust through the classroom door just as the bell rings and the teacher following right after me. I am already sitting down when the teacher finally walks in the room, his eyes piercing my soul. Everyone in the class is staring as I try to catch my breath. I take a long breath and slouch in my chair, I let out a long sigh, on time. 

"Well as we all know Y/N seems to have made a spectacular entrance...once again" as the class snickers all I feel is pride, haha screw you school bell look whose boss now.

 We begin class and all I feel is this nagging presence, I don't even have to look before I know who it already is. Asuma Mutsumi. We have known each other since, well forever. His brother is such a handful but he is a real sweetheart. Whenever his brother would tease me Asuma was there. We really are close, so that explains his nagging stare on the back of my head. I will not turn around, I'll be lectured and I don't need that this early in the morning. I put my head down on the table, you would assume that I am well rested since I obviously slept in but nope, I decide to nap as I wait for class to be over. Soon enough the teacher is calling my name and my head shoots up. 

"Y/N, no sleeping in class, since you must think this is unnecessary come answer the question" the teacher motions to the board. 

Ughhhhhh why me why. I stand up and sluggishly make my way towards the board. Math. Okay.

1 min later

"Done" I walk back to my seat with a smile while the teacher scans the board.

 I make eye contact with Asuma and see him frown, I mouth oops but smile and sit back down. I put my head back on the uncomfortable desk but I am not going to complain 

"Um well ne-" I start to tune him out because guess who just got the answer right without any comment. 

Honestly though, my grades are 2nd best in class(After Asuma of course), I just have a terrible in school attention span.

*After school, so like a thousand hours later*

"Y/N" I hear the voice of my childhood friend. 

I think about running away but I wont...I don't have the energy to. He reaches me and crosses his arms. I then mirror him in mock. 

"Why are you always napping in class Y/N, don't you get enough sleep at home, it's not healthy to sleep all the time, it's gonna mess up your sleep schedule" he scolds as we walk towards our houses. 

"You're not going to listen are you" he sighs and I grab his hand, which might I add are bigger than I remember making me blush a bit

 "what are you talking about I always listen, I just may not do what you ask sometimes" 

I laugh as we continue to walk, I swing our arms up and down like we used to when we were kids. 

"This is fun, it reminds me of when we used to go to the park together Asuma" I look over to him and see a small smile form

 "Well then why don't we go now" he stops walking and starts heading right towards the park. 

"Yes this is going to be so much fun" I cheer, he chuckles, and we make our way there. 

The walk was calming and the weather was very nice, perfect for outdoor activities. When we get there the first thing I want to do is go on the swings. 

"Hey, lets go to the swings" he says before I get the chance to.

 "Yah they are my first choice too" I smile at him, and let his hand go once we sit down on the flabby pieces of plastic, now only held up by rusty chains. 

"I bet I can go higher Asuma" I look at him and see him smirk 

"Well I need to at least try to beat you Y/N" we both push off at the same time.

 I kick my legs through the air trying to put lots of my body weight on the swing going back. I am in the lead. Next thing I know is Asuma's legs are way too long and he is going higher than me.

 "Asumaaaaa your legs are longer than mine, this isn't really fair now, when we were kids we were the same hight" I pout as I slowly come to a stop.

 "Well would it make you feel better if I pushed you and it wasn't a competition" he gets up from the swing 

"Yes please I would like that" I laugh when I feel his big hands grip my waist because I am so ticklish but my face also turns a bit pink because his hands are on my waist. 

I feel his palms touch the small of my back with every push, I really can't help but blush.

 "How high do you want me to push you" he asks as he keeps me at a lower height.

 "I think this is good, thank you Asuma" I look behind me with a smile. 

Out of no where when I am swinging forward one of the chains break. I fall forward on my bare knees and I hear Asuma run towards me. 

"Y/N are you alright" he says with a blush but then he sees my knees bleeding a bit.

 "Hey Asuma I am fine, just a little scrape" I smile and as I am about to stand up he picks me up instead and brings me to the bench across from us. 

"I could have walked you know" I look away from him with pink cheeks as he examines the small injuries on my knees with such gentleness.

 "We should get this cleaned, I am bringing you over to my house, but you aren't walking" he picks me up bridal style once again as I grip onto his shirt in embarrassment.

 "Asuma you know I am not a kid, I can walk still" I protest but he continues to carry me back. 

Soon enough I am sitting on his bed waiting for him to come back with the first aid. His room always made me feel different because his smell was too overpowering in this small area. I have been trying to get rid of my crush on him, ever since we were kids growing up but I just never seem to be able to, he is too kind for his own good, too smart so he is always helping me study, and he is handsome, he is literally the full package! I hear his footsteps coming towards the room and try to get rid of the blush on my face. He opens the door and rushes over to me. The stinging of my knees is the reminder in my head that he is such a kind person. He kneels down in front of me and holds one leg. Using a washcloth to wipe away the blood and then putting rubbing alcohol so it won't get infected. He then does the same thing to the other leg, his slender fingers seem to brush over my skin so delicately. To finish his job he puts a bandaid on each knee and stands up. 

"They really need to remodel that park" he lays down next to me on the bed and sighs.

 "Hey Asuma" I whisper to him, he hums in response.

 "Thank you" I lean over and kiss his cheek, awfully close to his lips. 

I then trun around on his bed so I don't have to see his face. I feel him shuffle around but then I feel his big hand grasp my shoulder and turns me around. When I look at his face he is extremely red, and I feel my face heating up too.

 "Y/N was that a kiss" he smiles at me "because I think you missed" he leans in and gives me a peck on the lips.

 I wanted to lean in and kiss back but he moved away too quick. So I grab his shoulders and I kiss him this time, also longer. Soon enough his arms wrap around my waist and mine around his neck. When we break apart we touch foreheads, the cooling contact making me flush as I look into his eyes.

 "I really like you Y/N I just was too afraid to ever tell you" he says as he looks away

 "Asuma I really like you too, I always have" He turns to look me in the face as we both laugh a little.

 "So Y/N will you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend"

 "hmmm no" I say but quickly reply "I am joking of course I will" I see him get a little angry for that move I played. 

"Oh you are paying for that one Y/N" he flips us over and tickles me till I surrender to his fingers. We then cuddle until I fall asleep in his arms.