(ONE PIECE) Zoro x Reader

Y/N POV

The salty sea air tickles my nose as I stretch on the deck doing some yoga. I have been very stressed lately and I do yoga to help calm my nerves. It has been really crazy lately but at least the crew was currently sound asleep. As the moonlight guided my every movements I inhale and exhale to the rocking of the ship. Smoothly I transition to butterfly position once I finish with my other more complex stretches. I close my eyes as a calm breeze passes, it smells of sake and the sea...wierd. I open my eyes to see Zoro laying in the grass directly next to me.

 "Hey Zoro couldn't sleep" I ask as I move into the same position, looking up at the stars with him.

 "Wasn't tired" his deep voice sounding more tired than he let on.

 "Are you sure, you sound pretty exhausted" I turn to look at him with concern, I wouldn't want our best swordsman to be sleep deprived. 

He looks me in the eye then turns back to look at the sky

 "My back has been hurting but it is probably nothing" he shrugs his shoulders, but I can see how he tenses up at the notion.

 "Hey Zoro, sit up for me" I say as I get up and positioning myself behind him.

 Once he sits up after a groan of protest I begin to knead his shoulders. They are like boulders, big but very tense and sore to the touch(unlike boulders)! He groans in satisfaction and closes his eyes while I do him this favor. I knead all of the knots out and his broad shoulders seem almost done. 

"Okay Zoro give me a second I need to get something from my room" I run up and grab the item from my room.

 I lather the lotion up on my hands and begin to rub his back, I mean he is already shirtless so why not. His smooth skin and his many muscles are nice to the touch

"Mh thank you Y/N, I really needed that" he says once I finish putting the lotion on him.

 He turns around but instead of getting up to go back to sleep he lays his head down in my lap and wraps his arm around my waist. I run my fingers through his hair massaging his scalp. He groans into my stomach as if he can't take it anymore.

 "Hey Zoro we should go to bed" I whisper out while stopping my hands and trying to stop my blush too.

 "You're more comfortable than my bed" he says and tightens his grip on me. 

"Ah but Zoro" My face burning up now

 "I can't sleep like this" he shuffles but then gets up and picks me up with him.

 "Well then you are coming with me" he then starts walking towards the bedrooms, and goes straight to my room. 

My bed, being a couple steps away, bounces as my body falls on the fluffy comforter.

"You are so amazing Y/N, you are so caring and you really knew what I needed" 

He lays next to me and begins to wrap his arms around my waist, but this time he pulls me into his chest, my forehead against his collar. He is warm and I feel so safe engulfed in his big arms. 

"Well Zoro, I really care about you" I whisper into his neck. 

He rubs my hip 

"I really care about you too Y/N, maybe more than I am allowed to" I look up into his eyes.

 He begins to lean down closer to my face. His warm breath fanning my lips, we close the gap and all my worries and stress fades away in that instant. His lips are soft as they push against mine, and I never want him to stop. But all good things come to an end... thankfully kissing again is an option.