(MY HERO ACADEMIA) Shoto Todoroki x Reader

Y/N POV
"He did what"!? Uraraka shouts as I get ready. 

"Yep, and it surprised me, I mean I could have drowned" I pout and look over at my friend.

 "Well yea sure, but a room full of flowers, and you guys have never even went on a date"

She shakes her head probably thinking about how she hopes Midoriya will do something romantic like that, I mean we all know Uraraka likes him except for the boy himself but maybe he will surprise us all one day. Anyways I was getting ready for my date with Todoroki and Uraraka was helping with my outfit since I don't know jack about how to look on dates. It was nice out and a spring day so we decided on a mid knee dress with a cardigan and converse to keep a more casual look. Soon it was around that time for him to pick me up, and I was freaking out. 

"What if mid-way through the date he realizes he doesn't like me, or he thinks about all the stupid things I have done in class, AH what if he remembers the tim-"

 "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT Y/N" she yells cutting me off the butterflies in my stomach not easing.

 "You are a great person and he obviously took a liking to the person he saw in the classroom so don't worry, any guy would be lucky to take you on a date, and I mean HE FILLED A ROOM WITH FLOWERS TO ASK YOU ON A FIRST DATE, he probably fell hard" she laughs at that 

"Thanks, I really did need that" I hug her as my butterflies seem to have come to a rest.

We go downstairs to talk on the couch while we wait. *Ding Dong* and the butterflies start again, only this time I want to puke, but it is definitely from my excitement. I walk to the door with Uraraka patting my back and giving me a thumbs up, also threatening that if he pulls anything she wouldn't hesitate sending him to the moon. I laugh and open the door with a smile, he is standing in more casual clothing, a white shirt and jeans and dang might I add, casual is his style but I would probably die if I saw him in a tux. 

"Hey Y/N, are you ready" he smiles at me.

"Yes lets go" I continue to smile at him but this time with a faint blush. 

"Have fun guys" Uraraka says as we begin to leave

 "We will" he shouts back at her as we begin to walk down the side walk.

 "You look great Y/N" he blushes as he says this

 "You do too Todoroki-chan"he pauses

 "Y/N you should call me Shoto" he looks at me and a big blush spreads across my face. 

Yes I said he could call me Y/N but even now I blush when he does, so calling him Shoto, okay I can do this.

 "Okay...Shoto" my face becomes even redder and he smiles at that, his face also gaining a pink hue. 

"It's nice to hear you say my name, I am glad you said yes to this date" he says as we walk side by side, our shoulders brushing against each other occasionally. 

"I am glad you asked me" I look over at him, not realizing how close we actually are so I turn away just as quick.

 Eventually we end up walking to an open field.

 "What are we doing here Shoto" I ask as he continues to walk.

 "I want to show you my favorite hang out" 

He continues to walk, but moving closer to the trees on the opposite side of where we came from. There I begin to see a Wisteria Trellis of grape vines and underneath a picnic blanket on a small patio.

 "This is amazing how did you do this" I truly find this to be one of the coolest things, I have always wanted to be out in nature in a cute setting such as this one. 

"I made it myself and it got bigger and better over time" He smiles at me and takes my hand 

"Come on, I have food for a picnic down there"

 I walk along side him and we sit on the comfy blanket, the flowers around us moving with the calming breeze. He opens up the bag he has of 2 bento boxes and some snacks. 

"Here you go, I hope you like it,my mom helped me make it" he blushes as he says this.

 He is too cute and the bento looks amazing. 

"Thank you, this looks great".

 As we eat we get to know each other better, we talk about what kind of hero we want to be and what we want to do in the future, as well as just how we are now and many other topics. Soon enough the sun began to set. 

"Here lets start packing up" I start putting things in the bag and he lends a hand. 

I sit next to him looking at the sun over the horizon, Shoto scoots closer to me and slowly reaches to holds my hand. Our fingers interlock and I smile up at him.

 "Thank you Shoto this was an amazing night" he starts to stand and pulls me up with him.

 "It was, and hopefully we can do this again" he says with hopeful eyes, I nod and we begin to walk back, Shoto insisting he drop me off back home, so we spent the entire way holding hands and talking about what we should do next time.

 Once we get to my house he walks me to the door.

 "So next Friday" he says with a smile. 

"Yes gladly" I lean up and give him a kiss on the cheek "I'll see you at school Shoto" 

He doesn't let go of my hand until he cups my face and kisses my forehead. 

"See you at school Y/N" I walk inside and look out the window seeing Shoto fist pumping the air, what a dork, but what can I say, I am still freaking out about the kisses, his hands were so soft on my face and his lips were too, I wonder when we will kiss on the lips. I squeal as I walk to my room, getting ready to tell Uraraka how amazing today was.