(TOKYO GHOUL) Kaneki Ken x Reader- Massage

(Y/N) POV

College just gets harder and harder as time flies. Friends asking to go out to eat, buying you lunch for no reason. Human food is gross. That is the main reason why you stopped making friends. Well human friends that is.

"Hey Kaneki can I have a super sweet coffee" you tap his shoulder

"Sure no problem" He smiles and walks away to make it.

He sure is a cutie. You wouldn't mind a piece of that. But you know better than to crush on the dude that makes the best coffee around. If he doesn't like you back you could never show your face again. Too embarrassing. And even if he liked you back you could never date someone that doesn't want to be a ghoul in the first place, he could never love you if he never loves himself because of what he is now. You can still tell he is trying to control his urges and you understand the pain, because you were deprived of eating as a child so you no longer have urges to kill and eat, coffee is all you really need. Too bad he has to suffer like you did. It really was torture, as a young kid you weren't strong enough to do any damage but you did manage to escape living without the urge to eat, so in a sense you can't go out to eat with ghouls either! What is the point of having friends after all? Especially if you can't eat together.

"Here you go (Y/N)"

"Thanks Kaneki" you smile at him as you grab the cup, your hands brushing one another.

"Mnnn, the best, as always" you sigh as warm breath puffs out

"I'm glad you like it" He smiles and walks back to the kitchen.

Damn it, you really like this cutie.

You stare at him. Sadly he doesn't notice, or at least that is what you think.

Kaneki POV

Why does she keep staring, I'm not doing anything weird am I? Ugh I cant help but be self cautious now. Maybe she needs something?

"Hey (Y/N) do you need anything" as I call her name she looks away and focuses on her coffee again.

"Sorry Kaneki, I'm fine" she chuckles and looks out of the window.

Too bad it is raining out today the temperature is perfect to go on a walk but not in this rain. Soon enough I hear the thunder, calming really.

Y/N POV

Oh god thunder, there is no way I can leave from this humiliation now, I guess I am stuck here. You sigh as you finish up the coffee and put your head down on the table. I need a nap.

Timeskip

Your eyes slowly open as you feel yourself on a fluffy mattress with a duvet covering your body. Where am I, you shoot up from your comfy position. Looking around you see a clean room with books on a desk and a few pair of shoes in the corner. They look like male shoes but you can't seem to wrap your head around where you might be. As you hang your feet off the side of the bed you brush up against something, shrieking and falling back on the bed. What was that!?

"Are you alright" Kaneki stands up from the floor stretching.

"What are you doing" You yell in shock.

"Oh don't worry you fell asleep downstairs, I didn't want to just leave you down there" he smiles a little tinge of pink on his cheeks.

"Thank you" You sheepishly rub the back of your neck "I didn't mean to cause you any trouble" You panic after the initial shock wears off.

"It was no trouble" He says this but you can see the tenseness in his back.

"Kaneki, is your back alright" You wince in anticipation and when he freezes you know it hurts."Come here I'll give you a massage as thanks, on the house" you smile trying to make him feel at ease.

"No, no you don't have to" he waves his hands.

"Kaneki" You threaten.

"Okay okay"

He sits with his back away from you and you begin to rub his shoulders. Using your strength to your advantage and making him feel like jelly. His aching muscles relaxing under your touch, maybe I should become a masseuse you think giddily to yourself. Soon enough you finish up and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you (Y/N) I really needed that" he turns back around face a little red.

"Anytime Kaneki" You say but quickly realize

"Then I'll take you up on that offer" He smirks with flirtatious intent.

What have I gotten myself into?

Authors Note- Heyyy long time to see, I have had a bad case of writers block and I am thinking about using some AU ideas from the web to help me along, because sadly this is my second massage oneshot haha can't help it if these boys are always hurting themselves. I hope you are all having a fun holiday and are using this time to relax! I am trying my best to update and fix my writing style, its a bit hard to do when you have amazing authors you look up to and when you try just don't seem to be able to get it right. But I am doing my best and I will be working on a few requests and pt 2's! Don't be afraid to comment and vote! Thank you, Lolly.