(MY HERO ACADEMIA) Midoriya x Reader- Flowershop

Found this really funny and cute AU and wanted to have cutie Midoriya be the main star! A little profanity so be warned.

(Y/N) POV

Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid STUPID!!! You speed walk past the shops in town. MHM IF I AM GOING TO BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE MIGHT AS WELL DO IT IN STYLE. Looking around, head whizzing from store to store you finally find it.

"How do I passive aggressively say fuck you in flower?" You slap a 20 on the counter and stare into the owner's eyes as the door jingles in the backround.

A little taken aback it takes him a moment to respond.

"Well depends on the situation, we have plenty of flowers to get the job done" He sweats at your request.

"Yeah, YEAH sounds good do you have any that scream disappointment, or maybe HATRED" You fume.

Pacing back and forth in the store you try to let off some steam.

"I need a flower, wait no a bouquet, yeah that will get the job done, actually what flower did he say he was allergic to again?" You mumble to yourself while walking all around the store scaring a few customers off.

"Excuse me, mam I-" The guy from before starts.

"MAM" you shriek "Do I look that old maybe that's why he cheated on me with a high schooler" you stop seemingly looking like you are about to burst with tears.

"I'm sorry, you look very young and, and very pretty, not old" He rushed by your side hoping not to make you cry.

"You really think so?" You look up to him sadness fading away.

"Yes" He replies

"Okay thank you, so um, do you think I could still get that bouquet?" You smile sheepishly at him.

"Sure although I never thought I would need to get together this arrangement before, I have the perfect thing"

As the man with green hair and striking eyes as you noticed from before whizzes around the store you admire the mumbling he does under his breath about the different meanings of the flowers catching a little bit of what sounded like "geraniums for stupidity, oh orange lilies for the hatred". Soon enough he finishes with a bright and shocking bouquet ready to be given to the ass of a boyfriend that will probably think it looks beautiful until I crush his happiness with a big middle finger to the face and a card explaining each flower. Ha revenge has never smelled sweeter.

"Thank you very much, how much more do I owe you for the trouble" You ask worried about all the business he must have lost because of your little scene earlier.

"Well, how about this, come over for flowers each week and I'll forget about the whole ordeal" He smiles with his pearly whites showing.

Damn he is cute, but this is no time for that I need to break up with the ass-hat first.

"Deal" You stick your hand out and his hand engulfs your small one.

Soft.

"Um I'm Midoriya by the way and I own this shop"

"Oh I am sorry, my name is (Y/N)" You spit out.

"(Y/N) very pretty, I have one more thing before you leave" He turns around and leaves to pick a flower.

"Here this is a Begonia, it is meant for someone going through a difficult situation, I hope you can take care of this mess" He smiles and holds it out.

"Oh, thank you" You smile and hold it close "I really appreciate the help and I will be sure to come back" You wave as you walk to the door.

"I look forward to seeing you again" He waves as you leave.

Me too.

With time you have broken up with your ex, visited the flower shop more than any normal person, and developed feelings for the shop owner. One day he gives you a white carnation and you fall deeper in love with him leading to the blossoming of a new relationship.

P.S. White carnations mean pure love and good luck!

Here is the AU I used ^^