(KISS HIM NOT ME) Asuma Mutsumi x reader sicfic

Cutemermaidauthor17
I hope you like it!

(Y/N) POV

For as long as you can remember, you have always been sick. Constantly in the hospital. It really was a bore.

"Mutsumi you don't have to come over every day after school, I don't mind if you hang with your friends, I just don't want you to be tired"

"But (Y/N), I would rather be next to you"

Your face flushes, like usual you bury your head in your pillow.

"Mnm mnmmmm"

"(Y/N) you know I can't hear you when you talk in your pillow"

"Ugh but you know I can't handle simple compliments" you wimper.

"Yeah I know, but you look so cute all flustered" he teases.

"Mutsumiii"

"Yeah yeah, do you want to drink some hot cocoa hmm" he watches me fiddle with my shirt sleeve.

"Yes that sounds great" you flash a warm smile.

He gets up to leave "I'll be back soon" he says then walks away.

He is such an amazing person, he is always taking care of me, and has never left my side. I really do love him. I wish he liked me back, maybe I should...flirt? Oh god how embarrassing would that be though!

Slowly but surely you doze off for a nap, just a small one.

Mutsumi POV

She has been asleep for a little while, thankfully they only had hot cocoa packets, I'll make them when she wakes up so they will be just the way she likes it. She looks so peaceful sleeping, I wish I could hold her.

"Ah" my face turns red.

I just hope she gets better soon, I want to take her out and show her the beautiful sights.

I grab her hand as I sit on the chair next to her bed.

(Y/N) POV

You feel warmth on your small cold hand, it's so comforting. You pull on the warmth so you can have more, your body is so cold. A huge weight falls next to you and you snuggle into it because it just radiates heat.

"Hmmm" you sigh in content.

Your hair brushes out of your face and you slowly open your eyes.

"Mutsumi"

"It's okay go back to sleep" he whispers

"But are you even comfortable?" you look up into his eyes.

"Yeah this is fine, are you okay with it?" He smiles down at you.

"Mhm, thank you for staying with me" you whisper

"It's my pleasure to be with you" he hugs you tightly

"Be with me?"

"I-i um, yeah, you're the only person I can really talk to, and if I'm honest, I really like you (Y/N)"

You see his face he red but hides it in your hair.

"No Matsumi, don't hide, I like you too"

You both enjoy the quiet confessions and have a long and peaceful relationship, it flourishing even more after you got out of the hospital.