(DDLC) Male Yuri x Female Reader

Requested by   AarAarSenpai

I hope you like it!!! And just a heads up I spell Sayori's name Saori just to make it a bit less girly.

(F/N) POV

I was on my way to the Literature Club after a long days struggle of school. I've actually only been in the club for a little while, but all of the guys are very sweet to me for not knowing me that well yet. To be honest the one member that really catches my eye is Yuri. Although he is a bit bashful he is really kind at heart and he seems to really love literature.

"Hello everyone" I wave

They wave back but continue mingling between each other

"Hey (F/N)" I hear Yuri's voice from beside me, he was sitting in a desk close to the door.

"So Yuri what book are you reading" I pull up a chair next to him and lean over his shoulder.

"Oh um, well, it's called _____" his shy side coming out as I see his cheeks turn a shade darker.

"Wow, does it happen to be another horror by any chance"? I question as I attempt to make eye contact with him.

"Yes actually, it is very strange but it is interesting" his face seems to relax

"Well I am glad you find it interesting, I actually found an interesting book myself"

As we talk about our favorite genres and exchange new book titles for the other to check out, the meeting moves on to exchanging our poems.

Everyone's poems were very insightful and creative. I liked Yuri's style of writing, very inept and descriptive, just like Yuri himself. I enjoy looking for the deeper meaning and letting everyone have a different way of deciphering one single poem.

I hang around Yuri most of the meeting because I enjoy our talks as well as the Oolong tea he makes when we just want to relax and read. Soon enough the meeting comes to an end.

"Hey Saori I am going to hang out with Yuri so I won't be able to walk home with you this afternoon, is that alright" I hug Saori's arm and give him puppy dog eyes

"Haha it's cool (F/N) go ahead, but because you are ditching me you owe me a snack tomorrow" he smiles back at me.

"Haha sure sure, I'll see you tomorrow, don't sleep in again" I lecture.

"See ya later" I head over to were Yuri is.

"Alright Yuri ready to go" I grab his arm as he nods and we leave the school.

.・゜゜・Time skip to library・゜゜・.

"Alright so now you have to show me the book you were talking about, I am really looking forward to reading it" I peer over bookshelves

"Well if we are going to find this book we should probably start looking in the horror section"

He takes my hand and leads me to the wall filled with said genre. As he looks for the book he doesn't let go of my hand. I can't seem to think of anything other than how much bigger his hands are compared to mine and how surprisingly manly they feel.

"Oh here it is" He grabs it from the shelf and holds it in his hand, confusion begins to contort his face

Suddenly he looks down and sees us holding hands. Once he realizes he pulls his hand back abruptly and begins to apologize.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to" he spurts out while his face continues to redden in color

"Haha Yuri it's fine, you didn't mean any harm, and I actually liked it" My voice wanes at the end

"Oh um well alright" He makes eye contact with me and I feel the brush of his hand on mine

My face blooms in color as we hold hands again, however this time we intertwine our fingers. It was a little awkward at first but I smile and take a look at the book. I take it from his hand gently and read the description on the back

"Wow I think I am really going to enjoy reading this book" I look up at him and see him grinning back down at me

"I'm glad, I was hoping we could discuss it, I am actually reading it now, we could read it together if you would like" 

"That sounds like a great idea" I squeeze his hand gently "Lets go sit down over there" I say while lifting our holding hands towards the corner with reading pillows

"Okay"

We walk over and get comfortable, sadly we have to stop holding hands in order to do so. My back is to the wall as well as his as I take a pillow and place it in my lap so that the book is more elevated and we can both read it with ease. As we read for some time I become tired and my head becomes heavy. I lean my head on his shoulder and I can feel him tense up.

"Don't be so nervous, you can relax around me" I move even closer to him and rub his hand "I hope I am not being too weird, you can tell me if you want me to stop" I begin to let go of his hand

I worry that I am not giving him enough personal space and that I am making him uncomfortable.

"No, it's fine I like it too" he grips onto my hand as to keep me from removing it from his own.

"I am glad Yuri, I think I am really starting to like you" I blush as I say this and put my forehead against his shoulder.

"Oh, um.... I think I like you too" It takes him a moment to collect his thoughts as he tells me his feelings

"Thank you Yuri, I hope we can become even closer" I smile up at him, embracing the arm that has my hand engulfed in his.

"I feel the same" he smiles