(ONE PUNCH MAN) Saitama x Reader

2 in one day because you all deserve it =°^°=  Enjoy!

Y/N POV

Stupid freaking mail. How many letters can this man possibly get? I have never in my life heard of a Genos. Am I just completely clueless or am I sane and there are just way too many crazed fan girls out there for this, I assume, hero? Being a mailman sucks, like do I call myself a mailman or a mailwoman, and why can't we have gender nutural names like a police officer does? Anyways, back to my rounds of delivering mail to people that really don't want to get bills, and dogs that seemingly don't like me, but come on I like dogs, can't they show some sympathy. Off track once again, like usual. *Sigh*

Soon enough my walking comes to an end. Here I stand in front of this apartment complex as I attempt to stuff all of Genos's fan mail into the tiny mailbox. The cold metal pressed against my palm as I try to squeeze it shut. When it does finally close, it looks like a volcano about to erupt and I am not going to stay around to see it happen. Okay well maybe I'll stick around to see it happen, but I am definitely not cleaning it up. Aren't I the best at my job. As I start to walk away I check my bag to see if there is any more mail to be delivered. A single letter for... a Saitama, at...oh the same address as that Genos fellow? Another hero perhaps? Nah, they would probably be a team with tons of letters together, but a single letter? A bill.

As I walk back to the mailbox I decide to drop it off by the door instead. Nearing the door I feel like I have eyes watching me, but I slip the letter in the mail slot regardless. Time seems to freeze as I am scared out of my wits when the door opens, or in this case breaks off of its hinges. I clench my hand across my chest. Standing across from me is a man, bald, and taller than me.

"Um, sorry about that" he picks up the fallen door and leans it against the wall.

"Now we need to fix the door" I hear him mumble under his breath.

"Um what just happened" I say motioning to the door.

"I broke it" he nods to the door "does it bother you, I can put it back"

He then grabs the door with one hand and sticks it back in the wall.

"I'll just have Genos fix it later, so it's fine" he turns back to me with a small nod. "Thanks for the mail" he says as he walk back inside.

What just happened?

・゜゜・A few days of the usual mail routine・゜゜・

"Oooooh, back at it with the mail again Genos, could you not be so popular" I sigh "And another bill for Saitama"

Now that I think about it, who was that guy that broke the door last time? If I assume correctly I believe that was Saitama. He must have had to take a lot of time fixing the door because that was a pretty bad case. As I near the mailbox I can see the door is no longer even attached to the house and is just leaned up against the side of the wall. I stuff Genos's mail once again into the mailbox and walk over to the door. Hm. Weird. I knock on the wall and bend down to place the letter on the floor right where the door would be. There has to be something around to put on it so it doesn't blow away. Should I grab something from inside. No. I wouldn't want to be fired. Ugh but my urge to see what the rest of this house is like truly is killing me. Maybe just a peek. My head peers itself over the ledge of the door and I am met with a chest. 

Um
Crap

"Ah my bad sir, I was just... tripping" I jump up and start to sweat.

Oh goodness please don't kill me. The lady and her brat from before already gave me an earful about respecting your elders, but what do you do when your child calls me a lazy stupid mailman, nothing you hipocrite.

"Ah are you okay" he touches my arm gently.

"Ah yes, thank you" woa he is actually super handsome, I never knew I was into bald guys.

He helps me from my "tripping" position and smiles at me. Oh gosh what are you doing to my heart. I can feel the heat rushing from both embarrassment and possibly my newfound attraction to him.

"Would you like a glass of water" he asks as he points to the kitchen behind him.

"Yes please" I smile as my head bobs in acceptance.

"Come on in" He walks deeper into his house, me following in suit.

It is a simple house with the typical appliances. I wonder what else they have here since a hero lives here as well.

"Here you go" he holds out a glass of water with a cup of his own in his other hand.

"Thank you...um, I'm sorry if this is rude but is your name Saitama or Genos" I really have to confirm my suspicions.

"I'm Saitama, what is your name"

Heck yeah!

"I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you Saitama" I grin, I was totally right.

I start to drink the cool water, droplets of condensation on the outside of the cup cooling my hands down, and the cold ice touching my lips. This was some refreshing as heck water.

"Thank you again for the water" I contemplate weather or not I should put the cup in the sink.

"I'll take that if you don't mind" as he reaches for the cup, his hand is placed on top of mine.

"Ah sorry" I yank my hand back and I see the cup start to fall twords the ground.

My eyes widen in shock of me dropping the cup, but also Saitama's in humane reflexes. There was no way he could have caught that.

"How did you do that" I look at him in awe.

"I just caught it quick" he shrugs his shoulders and places the cup in the sink.

"That was amazing" my eyes sparkle, how is this man so freaking mind blowing!?

"It was nothing" he blushes with the tiniest hint of red on his ears.

Out of nowhere a man walks into the apartment

"Sense- I'm am I interrupting something" this other person seems unusual.

"Ah I'm sorry, let me introduce myself, I'm (Y/N) your mailma- mailwoman?" I smile in confusion and stick my hand out for him to shake.

"Oh nice to meet you, would you like to stay over for dinner" he offers kindly.

"Thank you very much, but I better finish working" I turn to Saitama "thank you for being kind to me, I'll see you tomorrow with more mail" I smile but quickly frown "hopefully no more bills though" I wave as I exit through the hole in the wall.

As I leave the apartment I have never felt more joy to start a new work day.

To be continued

A/N: I will be making a second part to this one shot, hopefully you enjoyed the first half. Thank you again for everything!

Love lolly ^^