A/N Not really important in the case of story

So, I am in a trip to Germany with my mother right now and it is 2Am and we woke up to an alarm going off.

I actually just ignored it but then my mother woke up and started panicking. I packed a bag with everything I'll need like a charger, Paper and pen, phone, day clothes and a comb.

We left the room, saw another person and with them we got down stairs from the top floor and the guy at the bottom did a mistake of not telling us where to go.

So, for some reason the two adults started going downstairs and I just told them that "Hey, why are you going down? The dining hall is just where we were." And started going up. I got a light from my phone and guided them and felt like a genius guiding them like little children.

We got outside and on the way I was already texting to all my friends (which isn't that much) and told them that this is such a lovely way to wake up :)

And I'm still gonna stay for another 3 nights here after this night.

We actually while writing this got to go back in and my mother said that she doesn't know how she can sleep tonight. I am actually surprised how calm I am at an emergency.  :')

Anyways have a nice day and thank you for bothering to read this! :)