1-The Meet

Shane Dawson was, for the most part, happy. He had lots of fans, was rich, had great friends, and was overall, at a great place in his life. There was just one thing that could make his life even better; a partner.

Now Shane was bisexual, so he was pretty open-minded when it came to partners. He was just looking for someone who would appreciate him and brighten up his life.

He was on several dating apps, including Tinder, Bumble, ect. One day he was on Bumble, and came across a strikingly familiar face.

"Isn't that Ryland?" he muttered to himself, looking at the photos. "From Clevver?" As he scrolled through the profile on his phone, he pulled up the channel on his laptop. "Yup," he said, looking at the photos side by side. "That's him."

So he messaged him.

(I don't know their real usernames, so bear with me.)

Shane.Dawson113: Hey Ryland!

Ryland.Adams745: Shane? OMG hi!

Shane.Dawson113: It's nice to see a fellow youtuber on here! You get so many creeps on these things!

Ryland.Adams745: I know! Hey, can I ask you a favor?

Shane.Dawson113: Sure! What is it?

Ryland.Adams745: Can you cohost a video on Clevver with me?

Shane.Dawson113: Of course, but why?

Ryland.Adams745: Lily is sick, and Joslyn is out of town for a wedding

Shane.Dawson113: Ok, I'll be there in an hour!

Ryland.Adams745: Sounds good! Here's my number if you need to call me! (***) (***) (****)

Shane.Dawson113: Thanks! I'll text you so we can be in each other's contacts!

So Shane opened up his contacts, typed in the number, and named it "Ryland". Then he texted him, hoping he didn't put in the number wrong.

Shane: Ryland?

Ryland: Hi!

Shane: Oh thank God it worked!

Ryland: Yup! So I'll see you in an hour?

Shane: Yeah I'll be there! Hey, what kind of video are we doing?

Ryland: It's a surprise! :)

Shane: Ugh fine! I'll wait.

Ryland: I'll see you there!

Shane: Ok!

Ryland turned off his phone and took a deep breath. He couldn't believe he just exchanged numbers with the Shane Dawson! He decided to go and tell the crew that the video was back on.

"Hey guys?" he said, walking into the room. "Turns out we still need that cheesecake. I just got done talking to Shane Dawson, and he said he would do the video with me. So get all the cheesecake you can find!"

So the crew went to work, and bought in 5 different kinds of cheesecake on silver platters. They got the studio ready, and waited for Shane to arrive.

Shane was still getting ready, trying to decide what to wear. Just in case it got messy, he decided to wear an old shirt that wasn't white.

As he was walking up to the studio, he started feeling nervous, and he wasn't even sure why, but he just pushed it away as being on a new channel. 

When he walked in, he was surprised at how many people there were. He found the studio, and when he walked in, he saw Ryland standing behind a table with 5 silver platters in front of him.

"What is all this?" he asked, walking behind the table.

"Oh just a....trying crazy cheesecake flavors video." he said, smiling.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Shane said, taking the lid off the platter to reveal 5 different kinds of cheesecake, and Shane screamed. "YAAAAAAAAAS!"

Ryland laughed, and started the video. "Hey guys! Today I'm here with Shane Dawson, and we are going to try crazy cheesecakes! First, Shane is going to put on this blindfold," he handed Shane a blindfold, and he put it on. "Then, I'm going to feed him a bite of one of these cheesecakes, and he has to guess what flavor it is."

So he took a fork of one of the cheesecakes (Carrot Cake) and shoved it in Shane's mouth.

"Oh wow.." he said. "That's a carrot cake, and I need more!" he took off the blindfold, and started eating the cheesecake.

"Oh, Shane, you have a little," Ryland said, and took his finger and wiped some cheesecake off of his cheek. Shane blushed.

They finished up the video, and took a break.

"So Shane, I was wondering if you were free next week?" Ryland asked, blushing.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I didn't know if you wanted to, I don't know, go get some coffee?" he asked, blushing. "I mean, it's OK if you don't want to, it was just an idea."

"I would love to go get coffee with you Ryland." Shane said, smiling.

"O-ok. I'll call you, ok?"

"Ok. Bye Ryland." Shane said, walking to his car.

"Bye Shane." he said, waving at Shane.

Ryland was in shock. He kept replaying the day in his head. First, he got a message from Shane, then they did a video together, where he wiped a piece of cake off of Shane's face, which caused him to blush. Then, he scheduled a date with him.

Wait, he thought to himself. Was it a date? He didn't know, and now it was eating at his brain. He'd have to ask Shane. So he went back inside, smiling to himself, and started counting down the minutes until he was off work, so he could call him.