Chapter 1

"Ana, run! We're gonna miss our flight" My mum screams at me in absolute panic. I let out a groan in frustration. Not only am I carrying my own heavy backpack, but I'm also dragging along my little sisters heavy as hell hand luggage. In the mean time, she is happily sitting on my fathers back enjoying a picky back ride. Spoilt brat.

I keep running frantically, letting my long blonde hair fly all over the place. I can feel myself running out of energy as we approach the gate. Man, I'm unfit.

I practically collapse as I approach the flight attendent. She puts on a fake smile and asks for my ticket, but I can tell that on the inside that she's looking at me in utter disgust.

To be honest, I don't really blame her. My cheeks, no doubt, are bright red. I'm breathing heavily and I've probably got a line of sweat running down my face. And just to make it worst, I probably stink like hell.

The flight attendant gives me directions to my seat and I walk over there in a hurry. I can see my parents fitting my four year old sister Layla into her seat. They both take a seat next to her, leaving me to sit in the lone seat across from them.

I expect to find my row already taken up by some old couple or by a couple of fat slobs, but I'm pleasently surprised to see that the two seats next to mine are empty. It looks like I'm getting the entire row to myself, which honestly couldn't be any better considering that the flight from London to Australia is bloodly long and the biggest pain in the arse. 

That being said, I don't regret flying out here. No way. I may have been stuck picking up after my annoying sister the whole trip, but that's totally irrelevant because I'd just spent my winter in England. And it was amazing to say the least.

The flight attendants start walking up and down the aisle preparing us for the flight. I take the aisle seat and strap myself in. I finally let myself calm down from the massive run I just took. As I await take off, I close my eyes and relax. I can hear footsteps walking up and down the aisle and a few compartments opening and closing. This pleases me as it means that we are leaving. A smile grows on my lips and to any on looker I must look absolutely ridiculous.

I hear a guy cough but I totally ignore it. You'd think that the people they hire on these flights aren't sick or carrying any diseases but apparantly not. I keep my eyes closed and hear another cough followed by my mothers demanding voice.

"Anastacia!" My mum shouts out me. My eyes fly open in a panic. I look towards her but my view is blocked by four legs. I slowly look up in embarassment and see two good looking guys staring down at me. My heart practically stops at the sight.

Twins. Fucking twins. Fucking identical twins. Fucking hot as hell identical twins.

The one on the right opens his mouth to talk but barely nothing comes out.

"I think... thats... seat" He puffs out. He points to the seat. I look at the seat and then back at the good looking twins. They both look exhausted. Looks like I wasn't the only one running to catch the flight. But hell, they were even later than I was.

"So can we get in please" The one on the left asks me. I snap out of my little fantasy and nod my head. I unbuckle my belt and stand up, indicating for them to walk past me. The one who asked to get in stumbles in first. In his hand he has a laptop bag and a massive ass camera. He stuggles to get past me which I find a little offensive. I mean, I'm not that big. I'm actually quite skinny. In fact, people even call me tiny.

He bumps into me a couple of times as he enters. The other twin waits impatiently as his brother struggles to get all his stuff past me. When he finally is free, he looks over to me and winks. 

"Sorry" He says cheekily with a cute smile. I stare at his smile and just smile in awe. He's so goodlooking.

I look over to the other brother as he starts to get into the seat. He's even more better looking than his brother which is surprising. How that is possible, I truly have no idea.

He starts to brush against me as he enters. He decides to face me as he enters which gives me the best view ever. Just as we are directly in front of each other, he comes to an abrupt stop.

"WAIT!" His brother shouts. This distracts both me and the other twin and pretty much everyone else on the flight. I look around embarrassed and so does the twin standing right in front of me. I can practically feel his body on mine as well as the stares of our fellow passengers. It's not exactly a moment I'm proud of.

"I need to get my headphones out of my hand luggage in the top thingy" He says as he points to the compartments that hold your hand luggage.

I look at the twin in front of me. His face is in a scowl. He's about to move back out of the seat but is surprised to see a flight attendant blocking his path. This also means, luckily for me, that he is stuck standing directly opposite me in this tight little space. I silently thank God for the opportunity to be in such a close proximity of this hottie.

"You need to sit down now. We must take off. We've already delayed the flight for you are your brother. Sit. NOW!" She silently whispers in anger.

The twin in front of me nods and says politely, "I'm sorry maam."

He starts to move into his seat to my disappointment. His body brushes against mine once again and I can feel myself blushing.

He takes his seat and buckles himself in. I look past him and see his brother frowing in disappointment. I laugh to myself knowing that he can't see me. But ofcourse, to my horror, I totally forget that his twin can see me. 

His twin sees me laughing. At first he watches me curiously but then he soon smiles and turns to his brother. 

"Sook" He tells his brother. This makes me want to laugh more, but I hold it in by biting my lip.

The one sulking turns to brother and muttters, "Shut up Finn".

I look towards the guy named 'Finn'. What an unusual name. I'd never heard it before. But it suits him. I mean, he is unusually hot so he deserves an uncommon name. This degree of hotness is certainly not normal.

I continue to admire the features on Finn's face. I mean, he's just so perfect.

Lost in my old world, I don't even realise that I'm staring. When he turns to face me, he catches me out and just smiles.

He pulls out his right hand and offers it towards me.

"Hi, I'm Finn Harries" He volunteers.

I smile back at him and shake his hand, "I'm Anastacia, but call me Ana or Stace. Kind of like Stacey without the 'y'. I mean, it's totally up to you"  

"Anastacia it is" He mutters cheekily. I giggle at his flirtatious nature. This is going to be a bloody good flight. 

Authors note: Hey guys! As you may or may not know, I am quite the busy girl! So basically, I'll be updating once a week and I probably won't proof read (hence typos). I'll try and update every Friday night but that's not for certain. Check by on my twitter @jackandfinny1 or just ask me there if you want to know when exactly I'm updating.

Oh, and check out 'A little too late' - my other fan fic :)

Comment and vote - it only motivates me more

T xx