Chapter 14

The next few weeks were complete bliss. Since the day I had agreed to be his girlfriend, he had treated me like a complete princess. And I mean, literally a princess.

I remeber this one time, he took me out for ice cream after we went  for a walk in some random park that he drove me to.

"What do you want?" He said.

I look over my possible choices. How could I choose between cookies and cream and double chocolate? It was a decision that I just couldn't make. Finn saw the indecision on my face.

"What are the ones your considering?" He asks me. 

I point towards the two ice creams of my choice. He looks over at me and rolls his eyes before turning to the cashier.

"Can I have one double choc and one cookies and cream?" He asks her. She nods and starts scooping out the ice cream. I look at him and smile, loving the fact that he made the decision for me. God knows that I would have never come to a decision.

The cashier exchanges the ice cream for some money, and Finn and I head out of the shop. As soon as we get out, Finn passes me the double choc ice cream.

"So here's the plan princess, you eat half of the double choc, and then swap it with me and eat the other half of the cookies and cream. Deal?"

I smile at his creativity. I give him a nod and start to eat my ice cream. Just as I take a bite into the top of my ice cream, I turn to him and tease him.

"Hey, who said I'm a princess!" I say with a little attitude.

He smiles cheekily while he says, "You know, there's a reason why I've named you princess".

"Oh really? And why is that? Do you think you are a prince Finn?" I retort to him.

"You mean Prince Charming? I already knew that honey" He says confidentally. I laugh at him comfortably. I'm surprised at how comfortable I am around him these days.

"Whatever Finn, now give me your ice cream" I ask of him.

His head falls back in laughter as he says, "So demanding!"

I laugh along with him and playfully hit his arm. He comes to a stop and grabs my arm with his free hand.

"Fine, we can swap ice creams. Wanna have a lick first?" He offers to me, waving his ice cream in my face.

I nod eagerly. I take a final lick of my own icecream before moving it aside so I can taste some of his. As I lean in to take a bite, he pulls the ice cream back a little.

I give him a frown whilst he smiles cheekily at me. He puts it back in my face, encouraging me to eat it.

This time, as I go to take another bite, he slowly draws the ice cream back. The ice cream comes closer and closer to his own face. Just before the ice cream hits his nose, he stops. I slowly take a bite into the ice cream. It takes like a mixture of Finn and cookies and cream. It's perfect.

I pull back after a bite and moan, "Mmmmmm".

Finn smiles at me lovingly. "You're so cute".

I giggle and take another bite of his ice cream.

He smiles and then uses his free hand to lift up my other hand. As he lifts it up to reach his face, I realise that I still have the double choc ice cream in my hand. I look at my hand and it's covered  in melted ice cream.

Finn takes his time in licking the mess off my hand.

He sucks on my hand for a while and I giggle at his movements.

Just as he continues to clean my hand, his phone starts to vibrate in his pocket. He pulls away and I make a sour face. Whoever is calling him right now sucks big time.

He uses his free hand to reach into his pocket and answer his phone.

While he does that, I take another bite of his ice cream. He doesn't seem to mind.

I listen in to his phone conversation.

"Eliza, what's up?" He says into the phone.

He stays silent for a while as he listens to Eliza talk.

"No, absolutely not" He says into the phone angrily. I suddenly become worried.

I wait for him to continue talking, having absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

"She's not doing anything. End of story" He says even angrier. He suddenly looks at me and then at the ice cream in his hand. He hands me his ice cream so that I'm not holding two ice creams.

As soon as I find a grip onto his ice cream, he starts to walk away. I can hear him screaming through the phone and I suddenly become worried.

I want to chase after him, but I also don't want to invade his privacy.

So instead, I stand there and wait for Finn. I decide to eat the ice cream before it melts.

Finn seems to be taking an extremely long time. I try to save him some ice cream but soon find it impossible. If I wait any longer, the ice cream will just become pure liquid. I decide to just eat them both.

After another ten minutes go by, I start to get really worried. I find the closest seat and pull out my own phone. I dial out his number and wait for his phone to ring but it never does. It goes straight to voice mail.

I stare at my phone for a couple of minutes. I don't even leave a message. I just stare at the phone. No doubt, when he checks his voicemails, he will have a message of complete silence.

I look around quickly and try to find him. He seems to be no where.

Once again, I look at my phone and realise another five minutes has gone past. Five minutes soon turns into 10 minutes, and 10 into 20. Next thing I know, it has been atleast 45 minutes since I've seen Finn.

I decide to get out of my seat and look for Finn, but I have no idea where to start. Hell, I don't even know where I am. This place was a place Finn chose and I have no idea where I am. I decide to walk to the main road and look around. There's plently of cars sitting in the car park. When I look at the place where Finn parked his own car, I notice that it's gone. What the actual fuck?

I start to have a moment of panic. Did FInn just leave me here? Without even telling me he was leaving? Or where the fuck we are?

I reach for my phone again and try to call him again. Once again, no luck.

I bite my lip and think of what to do. I look around and see plently of taxis sitting there, just waiting for a customer. 

I decide that my best option is to take a cab home.  I walk up to a driver.

"Hey, are you free at the moment?" I ask him.

He nods his head, "Yeah, where do you want to go?"

I spit out my address and he nods. He ushers me into the car. Just as I'm about to step in, I have a total panic attack...

Where the hell is my wallet?

I look around worriedly.

It takes me a while, but I soon realise that I've left my wallet in the car Finn was driving. Oh fuck!

I step away from the cab and apologise.

I walk away and try to clear my head, but the truth is, that I have no idea what I'm going to do.

I'm in a place I don't know and I have no money. I'm pretty much screwed.