Plan Four - Through His Girl

Plan Four

Through His Girl

> Her Plan <

               “Kailan mo ba ako tinignan na ako lang? Kailan mo ba ginawa ‘yon, Savier? Kailan mo ako pinuntahan na wala kang kailangan sa akin? You never did that! What do you want me to do? Huh?”

          Those words were just so familiar.

          Napahinto ako sa paglalakad. May nakita kasi akong angry birds sa entrance ng building. Si babae sinusuntok sa dibdib si gagung lalaki na wala namang pake.

               “Stop it, Ren. Nag-iiskandalo ka na.”

          Oo nga naman. Di tuloy ako makadaan. Tsk. Nagiging intrigera na ata ako. Pota. Kairita sila.

               “I hate you! I really really hate you!”

               “Makipag-break ka kung galit ka sa’kin.”

          The girl looked like she’s been flushed a cold water when he looked at the man who, on the other hand, was the cold eye.

          She should’ve said yes. She should’ve said she’s cool with it. Not because she did want to broke up. But she said that word. She just said she hates him. If he really hates the man why would she be hesitating to broke up? I know that bit. Trust me, I’ve been there.

               “Argh!” hinampas niya ulit sa dibdib si lalaki. “You’re so mean! I hate you! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!”

          Childish. Is that what you call a woman?

               “Stop. I said stop!”

          He caught her hand. From where I could see it, he’s crushing her wrist while looking at her sharply. Tinatakot niya ang babae. What an a**hole he is. Nakakagaan bang manakit na lang ng babae kapag ayaw tumigil sa ranting? Kasalanan niyang pumili siya ng babaeng iskandalosa.

               “Savier, nasasaktan ako.”

               “You want to make a scene, right? Do it.”

               “Savier please. Let go of me.”

          He tightened his hold.

          Then silence. They both look at me.

          I gripped Savier’s hands away from the girl’s but he’s fighting it kaya lalo lang nasasaktan ang babae.