Plan Seven - Tell A Secret

Plan Seven

Tell A Secret

> Her Plan <

               “Heto, magpalit ka na muna ng damit. Nando’n ang CR, mag-shower ka na muna. Kami nang bahala.”

               “I don’t care, just clean the fvcking dirt on Emerald! Tell everyone some fake stories or fake a suspect and jail him! I don’t care with what you do, you have to suspend the investigation!”

               “Hey.”

          Ren and Savier both glanced at me. Savier has the phone on his ears. I was sitting at the end of the bed being wiped with a towel by Renee who still remains anxious at what happened.

               “Don’t make someone pay for what I did. It would be unfair.”

          Tinitigan niya lang ako na parang gusto niyang iawang ang bibig niya at magulat dahil sa tinuran ko. He seems to look so amused.

          But he turned his gaze away and pay attention to the phone.

               “Dash, forget the second option. Do something to slip out of the trouble but don’t get a fake suspect. It would be… unfair.”

          Bumuntong hininga si Renee pero nakangiti. “Lucky you, Maryan. Only a few can make him change his mind. And that doesn’t include me.”

          I looked down and stood up. I headed for the restroom. Nag-shower ako, nagpalit ng damit, I can guess it belongs to Renee. A silver vintage tank top and a short shorts. Damn. This isn’t what I’m used in wearing. A little showy.

          Pero sinu-sino ba namang makakakita? Kami lang naman.

               “Can you fvcking stop panicking!”

          Naabutan kong sigaw ni Savier sa hindi mapakaling si Renee. I approached her and made her sat on the bed.

               “Maryan, sure kang okay ka lang? Hindi ka ba nasaktan? Wala ka bang tama? May mga baril sila, di ba? Hindi ka ba nasugatan?”

               “Dammit, Renee!”

               “Stop yelling!”

          I turned to Savier who’s eyes were widened when I shouted. I eyed him, turning into a glare. He fought it but backed off afterwards. Then I turned to Renee.

               “Could you call Fifie and tell them to come here?”