Plan Fourteen - Do The First Mission

Author's Note (Must Read!)

The Dedication: Hello Ambie! XD I know and I am very aware that you're not reading SV dahil Restricted siya at malamang nagtataka ka ngayon dahil sa'yo naka-dedicate ang chapter na itetchiwa. Kaya malamang naman I'm gonna tell you the reason kung bakit.

I happen to be on hiatus because Maryan Heather (your updater) is busy with her outside life right now at hindi siya maka-update. So here's the highlight.

Kanina nags-scroll ako sa facebook ng news feeds ko. Hobby ko yun pag wala akong magawa, nagbabasa ng kung anu-ano. Stalker. XD Anyway, I got goosebumps when I saw Ambie's shared posts. For freakin' months ngayon ko na lang ulit nakita ang picture ni Junko Furuta (if anyone might have heard about her, you know what I mean) na siya mismong pinaghugutan ko ng concept ng chapter na 'to dahil nung ginagawa ko yung chapter 14 before, I thought of contributing this chapter to her and her sufferings though the chapter wasn't really that of similar to what she went through.

Hindi ko alam kung co-incidence na nakita ko yung post while debating kung mag-a-update ba ako o hindi. Tinatakot n'yo ata ako. -___- XD But anyway napahaba na ang AN ko. Na-miss ko 'to hahaha.

May new readers ako! Nakita ko! Yehey yehey! XD

About the chapter: "Do remember that girls are worthy of respect and should be respected. Whatever happened to Junko or the girl mentioned in this chapter, hindi na dapat mangyari. This is a life, people. A life wasted because of one or more's insane intention to hurt. This should never take place again."

-HR

Pahabol bati: KAWAY JANN! ( * 0*)/ KAWAY KAWAY HYENAHUNTER! XDDDD

***

Plan Fourteen

Do The First Mission

> Her Plan <

             “So pakana mo nga ‘yon?”

          Tumawa siya ng mahina at nagsalin ng scotch sa baso niya. Tinignan ko lang ang mga taga-Underground na nakatingin sa inuupuan namin ni Xena. Hinahalo ko ang scotch na iniinom ko habang hinihintay siyang sagutin ako.

               “I don’t actually meant that to happen. I’m ganged up by six men and look at my face now.” Well bruises and cuts are indeed visible in his face. “But Renee? It wasn’t my fault na mapadaan siya sa kalyeng ‘yon at makita akong bugbog sarado. It’s fate’s, Heather. Fate is with us. And cheers to that.” He smilingly raised his glass up slightly for my glass to reach it.

               “Cheers.” Mahina kong ibinangga ang baso ko sa baso niya saka kami sabay na uminom doon. “So what happened between the two of you?”

               “She just ditched Savier’s sleeplessness trouble and attended me to take care of my wounds. I kept her beside me for a day. Isn’t that at least… worth the misfortune I received?”

          I gulped down a whole glass of scotch. It stings in the throat and I have to gulp a lot of times to clear any lumps.

               “Maybe. It was worth the while if you asks me.”

               “Why? What did you and Savier do?”

               “Sleep together.”

          He laughed loudly. No one seems to care. Actually, no one cares if we make noises. They were all scared at what we can do to them.