Plan Five - Making A Life

Plan Five

Making A Life

> Her Plan <

               “Cloud…”

               “Surprise.”

          Maghahanda na ng baril ang isa. Too weak. I am much swifter to kick his gun. The other grabbed my neck by his arm. I held it, twist. Once I was on his back I kicked his head at inihagis ko to stumble with his acquaintance.

          I felt Rey’s hands on my shoulders. Hinawakan ko ‘yon, inalis, pinilipit ko until it reached his back. I kicked him in the back of his knee.  He was forced to low down and kneel. I’m on the back holding his tiwsted hand.

               “What the hell is this?”

               “Ah!” he groaned in pain. “Maryan, let go. I don’t wanna hurt you.”

               “Really.”

          Lalo kong hinigpitan ang pagpilipit sa kamay niya. I grinned as I heard him screamed in pain.

          For years, those screams has been music in my ear. I love those screams. Call me psycho. Whatever.

               “Explain!”

               “Your brother wants you! He sent those men to take you!”

               “You mean all those times you’re his ally?” napahigpit lalo ang hawak ko sa kamay niya unconsciously dahil sa galit ko.

               “No! I’m by your side! I was trying to shoo them off, Heather, let go, let me talk to you!”

          Binitawan ko siya. Kinuha ko ang baril mula sa isang lalaki. Ikinasa ko ‘yon then I shoot at the two men. Blood filled the tiled floor they bounded up to. Binalingan ko ng tingin si Rey. Wala siyang reaksyon.

          Much to my anticipation. *smirks*

XxxxX

          Kumatok ako bago ako pumasok. Sinalubong niya ako ng tingin. Nakita kong naka-bandage na ang kamay niyang binalian ko kanina. I suddenly felt that pang of guilt biting inside me.

               “What did you do?” he asked, voice soft and calm.

               “I sent a package to my brother.”

               “Heather—”