Plan Eleven - Make Me An Agent

Plan Eleven

Make Me An Agent

> Her Plan <

               “How do you know that?”

          My hair is being blown by the wind. And I thought it was just an imagination but I literally smiled at the view. I can’t still analyze where Gino is getting at but I could use some of this good view to freshen up before I get mad.

               “I saw your sketch one time. I adored it. And I know you liked some place as peaceful as this so when I got the chance I bought it to be able to show something to you. I know you’re gonna love it.”

               “Yeah… I really do.”

               “Can you two at least wait to get inside before starting to have a little sibling talk?” Erinne was at the door opening it for both of us.

          We entered the house and it was a good wooden but tiled house, the perfect match for both modern and antique looking bungalow. Fully furnitured na iyon which I silently had praised the two for good picks of the decorations they had put on.

          May maliit na batang lumabas mula sa kwarto at tumakbo pababa ng hagdanan saka sinalubong ng mahigpit na yakap si Gino. Tuwang-tuwa ang kumag. When I turned to Erinne, she’s smiling and waving at the little girl.

               “Who’s she?” I inquired which took her attention to me.

               “Our little angel, si Calila. She’s three years old.”

          Ka-mukha niya yung dalawa. Kuha ang mata ni Hime tapos kuha naman ang lips kay Gino. Beautiful kid.

               “How long you two had been together?”

               “We’ve been for two years but we’re married for three years now. He’s the one I’m telling you that got me hook with the very final minute we ever talked. Since then you didn’t call me anymore.”

          Wala namang nakakapag-skype sa ZAFT Isolation. Meron ba? =___=

               “I’ve been in the Isolation for four years, Hime. What happened to the girls? They should have graduated right?”

               “Oh.” She slacked down on the couch and so did I. “Records. I managed to get away with Gino’s help pero hindi sila, let alone suffer inside Ashton.” she smirked.

          Well… kung si Rey ang Dean, you’ll have a big trouble with manners. He’s a perfectionist.

               “So I think, Cloud, you owe me a lot of explanations don’t you? Why didn’t you told me about Gino? Bakit hindi mo sinabing may gano’n kang nakaraan? I should’ve been the one helping you to move on.”