Plan Thirty Nine - In Her Stead

Plan Thirty Nine

In Her Stead

> Her Plan <

          I sit on the couch. I’m dead. Literally and figuratively. I gazed up the house’s ceiling. I can’t feel anything. Just my heart aching to see Savier. It was mine. My sin. My work. My murder. Why did he took charge of it?

               “Cloud, kumain ka na muna.” I heard Erinne’s voice. “If you wanna see him no one’s stopping you okay? Nas-stress ako sa’yo. Kailangan mo ring kumain.”

          Nasa tabi ko si Gino holding my hand as if in great sympathy for what happened. Maski sina Renee at Xena ganoon rin.

               “Gino, may tanong ako.”

               “Yeah?”

               “Who killed Mama and Papa?”

          He’s a bit taken aback by what he heard. But maybe realizing that it’s also my right to know things about our parents, he answered.

               “I hid them in San Fransisco, away from the Panel’s eyes and from Mafia’s when I became the Emperor. The moment came that my panel wants me to be oust in position. They used the killing in San Fransisco to weaken me. It was… maybe entirely my fault.”

               “But didn’t you said before you’re with Mom?”

               “It’s Mama Marianne if you can remember her clearly. The one whom Mama thought was her sister but not. She was named like yours kaya’t natuwa siya at itinuring na lang siyang parang kapatid. Si Mama Marianne lang ang tanging nakatakas sa massacre na nangyari sa San Fransisco no’n.”

               “Then… it wasn’t Savier?”

          He looks at me like he’s hurting. “Semper et infirmi est animi exiguique voluptas ultio.

          Narinig ko na dati ang mga katagang ‘yan. I should’ve listened to Rey. I should’ve listened when he told me that.

          I stood up.

               “Heather, saan ka pupunta?”

               “To Savier. I have to see him.”

               “We’ll go with you.” Renee said and they both went with me.

          Semper et infirmi est animi exiguique voluptas ultio. Revenge is always the weak pleasure of a little and narrow mind.