School

Wow! I am sooo sorry that it took me so long to update! I've been really busy and just haven't had the time, but now I'm back!!!
*crowd cheers*
Anyways, enjoy!!!
The wizards noticed Harry's change in mood immediately. He no longer looked like he was on the verge of tears. Instead, he looked hopeful. They all wondered what could possibly have happened that day to make him look like that. His past self was only about five, so he wouldn't be receiving his Hogwarts letter, and none of them could imagine anything making him happy while he was still with these monsters that called themselves his family.
     Their questions weren't exactly answered when the cupboard door slammed open to reveal Dudley in his new school uniform.
     "Wake up Harry! It's the first day of school!" He shouted and delivered a punched to the sleeping boy's stomach. The young boy gasped and rolled off of his cot. Dudley just turned around and stomped off.
     The raven haired boy was thinner than they had ever seen him. There were no visible bruises on his face or arms, (Vernon had been extra careful, knowing that the dark blotches would raise suspicion come the new school year) but the group knew that, underneath his oversized clothes, he was almost completely black and blue.
     The small boy quickly pulled on his uniform, which was massive on him(it had been a hand Dudley's the year before), and ran into the kitchen. Harry hummed softly as he made breakfast, making sure not to burn anything. Vernon and Petunia could be heard fussing over Dudley in the next room. It was his second year at the school, whereas it was Harry's first.
     After everyone had eaten, the boy's were rushed out to the car. Dudley was carrying his new, expensive book bag full of fancy binders and pencil cases. Harry, however, had all of his school things in a big plastic bag. His papers were all crammed into a single, torn folder that Vernon had found on the ground in a neighbor's yard, and his pencils were held together by a single rubber band. The group watched sadly as Dudley pinched  and prodded the younger boy's hidden bruises. The little boy winced, but did nothing.
     Ginny and Neville looked at each other, confused. This day seemed just as horrible as the rest. Over breakfast, Petunia had announced that Harry would be walking to school after the first day, and Vernon and Dudley were being just as violent as usual. Yet, the older Harry looked excited, as if someone had just told him that the biggest gift under the Christmas tree was for him.
     By the time Petunia had dropped the boy's off at school, the group of wizards and witches were practically exploding with the anticipation. The young boy was walking around, confused. No one had told him where he should go and he was very, very lost.
     The older Harry was looking around anxiously. Cedrick was the first to realize that he was looking for someone. Everyone else soon caught on, and the next thing they knew, the were all scanning their surroundings. They didn't know who they were looking for, but this person was obviously the reason that Harry was so happy.
     They didn't have to wait long, because suddenly Harry let out a little gasp. They all looked in the direction he was staring, and saw a small boy, about the same he as the younger Harry. He had bright red hair and freckles covering his entire face. He was smiling and walking towards the confused child.
     "Hi! My name's Micheal." The boy said, grinning.
     "Harry." The other boy replied. He looked a little bit nervous and was staring at his feet.
     "Are you lost? My mom works here. I could show you the way to your class!" Micheal said excitedly. He talked a lot!
     Harry nodded at the boy, a soft smile appearing on his face. Micheal grinned back before grabbing the other boy's arm.
     "Lets go!" He giggled. Then the two boys ran off down the hall. Slowly the memory faded, until the group was just standing in darkness. This happened sometimes in between two memories, and it gave the group time to talk.
      Draco and Sirius were both smiling at Harry, as were Hermione, Ron, the twins, and Luna. He looked at the people surrounding him, one by one.
"Micheal was my first friend." He said excitedly. "He was amazing." The raven haired teen then began to talk all about his and Micheal's adventures. They hadn't seen him this happy in a while. Draco chuckled and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek, happy to see that he wasn't crying anymore.
     Then someone new appeared.