Ranch Day High - Second Period - Friday, August 15th - 9:30 A.M

I can't believe what just happened.

WHAT just happened? I can't stop thinking.

Maybe that I was just a silly little dream.

Where did he go anyways? Doesn't he have class?!

I sigh and place my hand on the door knob of the classroom.

I am not going to be late for second period too!

I open the door.

As I'm walking through the class, I try to find my seat, which just so happens to be next to Carter. I notice that people are staring at me. I can tell the differences in the way people are staring. Some are admiring, while some are hating. I shrug it off as if it were a fly. There are a lot more things to worry about. Like if I'm still going to the movies with Carter. Or what Joe's going to do if I don't show up to the skatepark.

Ugh. Life.

I take my seat next to Carter staring up at the front of the class to the teacher, hoping for Carter not to notice me.

He turns around, all of a sudden, his grey eyes piercing through me. "Hey". He says.

Too late. I fake smile.

"So you weren't here first period." He says. I notice he's wearing another beanie and a sweatshirt.

Oh gawd he looks fine.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaim. "The bus was having difficulties."

He laughs. "Are you serious?"

"Yes! I was looking for you this morning on the bus and didn't see you." I blurted.

Now he looks a little serious, but still hot to the second power, of course.

"Well I normally ride the bus but, actually, I was staying up all last night trying to make tonight perfect for us." He coughs.

Perfect for us? I think. Why would he... Is this a...Date?! OmgX10 My First Date?!

"You... are ...so...sweet!" I yelled and I hugged him extremely tight.

"Whoa!" He said shocked, but still hugging me back. "Heh I just think your...Well... different. You know? Your not like the other girls I know."

I release my hug. And crinkle my eyes. "What do you mean, different?" I laugh.

"Like I said, I want tonight to be special, for a special girl." He smiles.

My lips start to twitch into a small smile, trying to avoid the huge one forming.

At a moment like this, I kind of want to just yell "I love you" but A.) He's not my (official?) boyfriend and B.) Ive only known him for what? almost a week now?

So instead I just grin ear to ear and say " I can't wait!"

I'm actually really excited for tonight. but the big question is...

What am I going to DO?

SO, HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?!

VOTE

FAN

AND

LEAVE FEEDBACK! PLEASE

~ANDY JAY