The Movies - In the theater line - Friday, August 15th - 8:15

Hey guys! Sorry for the long update! This is gonna be a short, but heart warming chapter, so read along!

"Which movie?" is the question everyone keeps asking.

Tony, stretching, says "I thought we just decided to watch Frozen?"

Meagan steps a little too close to Tony and stares at me again.

"What do you want to watch, Chloe?" She says extremely harsh.

Carter locks his arm around me again and speaks. "We are all seeing Frozen and that's that." He glares at Meagan.

I can speak for myself you know. I wanted to say.

I wonder why Meagan seems to hate me.

I just nod my head.

Derrick, a.k.a. face sucker, starts yelling rapping his arm around Sheila, leading us into the theater. "WOO! PARRYTAAAYY."

We all follow behind him. Carter and I are in the back of the line.

"I'm sorry, you know, for Meagan." He says, staring down at me, his arm still over my shoulder.

"Oh. It's okay." I say, hesitantly. "What's her problem, anyway?" I ask him, looking up at him.

We stop. They are still walking ahead of us, looking for which number our movie is being played in.

I swear he looks hotter by the second.

He sighs. "I honestly don't know. Every time I ever have a friend that's a girl or even a girl that I talk to, she starts to freak out and become all sensitive. I think she's afraid I might start to ignore her."

I wonder what he means by that. Why would MEAGAN care who Carter dates?

"She's not your sister, why should she care who your with or not?" I ask, curiously.

"Well..." He sighs again. "She's my stepsister."

I stare at him for the longest time, searching for signs of a joke. But I guess he is serious.

"Wow." Is all i can say.

"Yeah." He responds. "I know it seems weird. I mean, it is weird... especially for me! I don't even live with her, yet! Meagan and her mom aren't moving in with us in weeks!"

This suddenly got awkward. I'm just to struck to comprehend. I have so many questions I want to ask. How old is Meagan? Did she used to have a crush on you, before she became your stepsister? Do you KNOW she has a crush on you? Or are you stupid? I'm not going to ask these questions, yet. Not until I know Carter better.

"Listen." He continues. "I'm not letting her get in the way of us, Just because she's my stepsister. I really am starting to fall for you, Chloe. There's something different about you. You are the first real girl I have ever meant, and I would have hate to lose you in my life."

I am so shocked. No guy has ever talked to me like this, let alone talked to me at all. Is he being real, or does he say this to every girl. I don't know what to think right now.

He starts tracing my hand with his fingers, still staring down at me.

"Chloe, Will you go out with me? As in become my girlfriend?" He looks at me, his grey eyes shining.

I stare at him. I am just really shocked. I open my mouth and-

SO!!!!! HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTEERR??

SORRY THE GRAMMER AND WHAT NOT IS ALL WEIRD! I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY.

PLEASE COMMENT! VOTE! AND SHARE!

THANKS :))