Chloe's House - Living Room - Monday August 15th - 4:00 P.M.

My mom stares at all of us for a minute before speaking. "Okay! Well, have fun! When you guys go upstairs, Chloe, keep the door open."

Then she leaves.

I stare at Carter. "What the hell are you doing here at my house?"

He smirks. "Well, I am your boyfriend, aren't I? Or are you just using me?"

"Listen, dude..." Joe starts.

I cut Joe off. "Carter... Did you follow me and Joe?" I ask, looking at him.

"I..." he says.

"Did you follow me and Joe?" I ask again.

"I thought... I didn't think..."

"You didn't think what?" I continue.

He doesn't answer.

"Get out." I simply say.

"Chloe. Hear me out." He looks at me, his grey eyes shining.

I sigh. "Follow me."

Carter and Joe look at each other, confused.

"Both of you." I say.

I lead them upstairs, to my bedroom. My room is a very light, pastel purple. I search for the switch to turn on the Christmas lights. It blinks on. Joe and Carter look around amazed. I sit on my bed. Carter sits next to me and Joe sits on my study desks stool.

"Carter... Can I trust you?" I ask him.

"You seriously brought me all the way to your room to ask if you can trust me?" He exclaims.

I stare at him, waiting for an answer.

"I should be the one asking if I can trust you! When did you and Joe even become all buddy buddy? Why is he even here at your house?"

"She's asking a serious question, Carter, answer her." Joe says.

Carter sighs. "Of... of course you can trust me."

"I've been getting weird messages from this person stalking me. The first thing they said was quote unquote you will pay and this morning I found a note in the girls restroom saying quote unquote Emma is dead." I sigh.

Carter suddenly stands up and starts to pace. "This is... This is crazy."

"I know." I say looking to my feet.

He turns to Joe quickly. "And you knew about this the whole time."

"Carter, Joe just found out, also." I say.

"Oh. Look I'm sorry man." He says to Joe. It looks like he's saying sorry for more than this, like there's some history. But I can find that out another time.

Joe responds by nodding his head.

Carter rushes by my side and sits by me again. He kisses my forehead.

"I don't know... what's going to happen now." I say, burrowing my head to his chest.

"We will solve this." he says.

My door opens slowly and we all look up.

My sister is standing by the door, staring at us.

*Hey guys!!!

So yup, Chloe has a sister!!!

Filler chapter!!!

The killer is still on the loose and anyone's a suspect.

Who do you think it is?

~Andy Jay