In the van - Outside the theater Parking lot - Friday, August 15th - 10:30 P.M.

"That movie was awesome!" Meagan exclaims jumping up and down.

Gina cocks her head to the side cracking her neck. "It wasn't that good."

We are now in the car driving home. It's way to late to get food now, since the movie ended late. Everyone's sitting in the exact same seats. Including me on Carter's lap. Except now it feels different, almost like I belong on Carter's lap. I giggle to myself.

"What's so funny?" Carter asks me, curiously.

Oops, I did it again. I really need to stop thinking aloud.

I smile, staring straight ahead. "Nothing."

"Are you sure it's nothing?" He says, his voice getting closer.

All of a sudden I feel his hands over my ribs and he's tickling me, in the car!

I squirm all over the seat, trying not to hurt anyone.

"Carter!" I squeal. "Stop!"

I try to get out of his tickling. We are starting to cause attention in the car.

"AW LOOK AT THEM HAVIN' AN TICKLE FIGHT!" Derrick yells.

Sheila, his face-sucker, left earlier through the movie, so he has nobody else to entertain him in the back.

"Stop playing around back there, kids!" Tony, Carter's older brother cranes his neck.

"Somebody's getting mighty comfortable on Carter's lap." I hear Meagan mutter and turns towards the window.

"Aw so cute!" Gina exclaims, her glossy black hair shining, against the moons reflection coming from the window. She slaps her boyfriend, Michael. "Michael! Why don't we ever tickle-fights?!" She yells, pouting.

Michael smiles at her deviously. "We can create a new type of tickle fight."

She smiles and whispers in his ear. "Okay."

Carter finally stops and we both breath heavily.

I smile, looking up at him. It's an awkward angle in a car, but I managed.

He kisses my forehead.

I beam and the car stops.

I turn my head to the window to see we've arrived at my house.

"You love birds can quit it now, yay." Meagan says sarcastically.

I jump out of the van, walking towards my front door. Carter follows behind me. I turn my head down, trying to look for my house key.

We are both now at the front of my door, right where the date started. Well technically it started in my living room, or was it the kitchen? But you get the idea.

"Chloe." He says, so lightly, almost like a whisper.

I just look up at him. It's incredible how I can look up at him, considering I'm 5'8. Wow. His eyes are so cute. Now, I can actually see how long his hair is. It's actually pretty long. It goes right to his shoulders, pulled back by a beanie. He has olive like skin, that goes perfectly with his blondish brownish hair. He kind of looks tropical, too. Just in a way that he doesn't.

"You were always the one for me, you always will be." He says.

"How do you know?" I ask, genuinely. "How do you know I'm the one?" I say, looking up at him.

"When I first looked at you, Chloe, I knew." He says. "Most girls who look at me or even talk to me, I never give them the time of day. But, you, But with you, I actually wanted to know you, I wanted to talk to you, I wanted to be your... boyfriend." He says shyly.

I, still looking up at him, smile. What he said made me feel a little better and less scared about how our relationship will last.

"I know it almost sounds really corny, but, I just know."

We both stay silent for at least one minute.

We stare at each others eyes and kiss for a long time. It actually felt good!

I try not to open my mouth bridge because I'm not ready for that yet.

BEEP BEEP BEEP. The car horn honks.

"C'Mon man!" Carter's brother, Tony, yells. "Save it for another time!"

Carter kisses my cheek. "See you, Monday."

And with that, he gets in the van and drives off.

I stand there gleaming, still looking out into the street.

My phone vibrates. I smile. Why would Carter still be wanting to talk? Is he drawn back from the kiss?.

I check my phone.

BLOCKED NUMBER: You will pay.

I don't know what to do. I text the number back.

ME: Who is this?

There's no reply.

I look around. Scared now. At first, the silence was peaceful, now it's actually too quiet. I insert the key and walk into my house, going straight to my bed.

*SO!!!!!

I KNOW, I KIND OF MADE A TWISTER. HAHA I WAS JUST IN THAT MOOD.

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? HOW FAR WOULD IT GO?

SORRY THE GRAMMER AND WHAT NOT IS ALL WEIRD! I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY.

PLEASE COMMENT! VOTE! AND SHARE!

THANKS :))