School - The parking lot - Monday August 18th - 7:20 A.M.

Walking into the main school, I hesitate to put my hand on the knob. I can't get that text message out of my head. Whoever this is... Was it Joe? What would he want me to pay for? Maybe it's just Meagan messing around with me. She's starting to get on my last nerve. Maybe I should just tell Carter, and ask some questions to Hannah and Emma. It feels like a century sense I talked to them!

"Whoa, somebody jumpy much?" Carter says coming from behind me, kissing my cheek.

I am still not used to this.

I giggle. "Sorry. I just have a lot on my mind." I suddenly regret saying that. "It's Monday! you know?"

He looks at me, worried for a bit. Then replies "Yeah. I know." He opens the main door leading into the hallway, and holds my hand.

Because this is an indoor school, we have to wait in the hallway before the bell rings for class. It's so stupid.

We walk together, hands attached. Some people glance, some glare, some puzzled, some amazed. What I do know is that I don't know where we're going. I'm guessing his group of friends?

"So this is what it's like to be in a relationship." I say.

"Remember, Chloe, I'm new to this too."

"Everyone is looking at us. It's weird."

"People look at people all the time. You just never notice unless you feel uncomfortable." He says.

"Wow. That was... meaningful." I smile.

"I try." He grins.

We stop and stare at each other. His lips touch mine, and I melt. He pushes me against the hallway lockers and kisses me more. His lips are so soft. I don't even notice people looking. He looks down at me, his grey eyes gleaming. "So where do you want our next date to be?" He kisses my neck.

"How about a movie night?" I say thoughtfully. "This Saturday?"

"That sounds perfect." He agrees. "How about at my place?"

"Okay." I say. Then I smile. "As long as it's a scary movie."

"Wow. I never met a girl who watches horror films." He grins.

"Well, I'm not like the others." I say.

"And that's why I chose you." he says, as he kisses my cheek.

The bell rings to go to first period. I still have to figure out what everything means. I regret not showing Carter my text and ignore Hannah and Emma. They were my BFF's while i was a freshmen and they still think we are. I just don't feel the same around them anymore. But, maybe I can get some information from them. It's worth a try.

"Hey, Carter, I have to go to the restroom." I say looking up at him.

He looks at me a long time before replying. "Okay." He says. "Yeah. Sure."

He walks away. His walk is so cute.

Okay. Focus. I think to myself. The hallway is already empty. It has that quiet eerie feeling. Like somebody's watching. So I'll just go into the restroom and text Emma and Hannah to meet me there. Problem solved. After I get some information from them, I'll show Carter the text! I smile at my plan.

I walk into the hallway bathroom, bouncing my hair. Whatever is going on needs to stop and I'm going to get answers.

I stop in front of a sink and get my phone out of my purse. I send a text to Emma and Hannah. A group message.

Me: Hey guys! Can you meet me in the restroom? I need to ask a question.

It sounds urgent enough. I shrug.

I can hear the leaking sink. It has now been almost ten minutes.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Maybe they just don't carry around there cell phones at school or have them on. I think.

Drip. Drip. Drip. PLUNK.

I hear this huge drop coming from the sink near me. Walking towards the sink, I find that there is a note.

Emma is dead. Tell no one. Xoxo, Me. The note reads.

*Hey guys. Lol I know. This has became a twister story. I just felt like it ha.

Any assumptions as to who this "Xoxo, Me" guy is?

Do you think Chloe will tell someone?

Do you think she should tell someone?

Keep reading guys! I love y'all. It's so cool how many people are reading this story and adding it to there list! :)

-Andy Jay