Carter's Mansion - In the woods - Friday, August 19th - 8:30P.M.

"Chloe." He says, breathing hard.

"Stay... Stay back...." I say trying to get my vision back.

"Chloe, it's not what It looks like." He says.

"What is going on, Carter?" I get up. It feels like crap. "Did you... murder Emma?"

"What?" He blinks at me. "No! Of... of Course not, Chloe. I have some secrets... but I am not a murderer." He comes closer.

I walk backwards, the closer he comes. "I was honest with you this entire time of us dating!" I look at him. "You told me you would never lie to me."

"I know Chloe! This is why I'm trying to tell you the truth!" He exclaims.

"You have 10 seconds! Go!" I yell.

He sighs. "I used to... see... Meagan."

I give him a look. "Your stepsister? My only suspect?!"

"Listen...-" He tries.

"No you listen!" I say, cutting him off. "You are sick." I say, almost walking off.

He sighs.

I turn back. "Do you... Do you still have feelings for her too?"

"If I said I don't, I'd be lying." He says, looking away.

I breathe. "You are the one I was supposed to trust the most, and now, and now, I don't even know anymore."

With that, I run off, tears on my face.

"Chloe! Wait!" He says.

I turn around.

He never even apologized.

"I won't tell anyone." He says.

I start walking again.

"Chloe hold on! There's more-"

I roll my eyes and walk off.

I don't know where to go. I don't even know where I am! I dig in my back pocket, looking for my phone. Do I even have cell service?

My phone vibrates.

If this is from Carter, I swear-

It vibrates again. It's a phone call... from... Allison.

"Hey Allison. Gee. It's about time! Where the hell did you and Joe even go?!" I screech, trying to find a light source, back to the house.

There are way to many thrones and sticks. I sigh. My life is so complicated now.

"Hello to you to." Allison says, sarcastically. "I think the real question is where have you been? Joe and I have been trying to contact you for like an hour now! We were afraid there was like a crazy ax-murderer or something trying to eat your brain!"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry to the both of you!" I say.

I've been out here for an hour? How long have I've been asleep, since I've fallen? I forgot that Joe was supposed to be with Carter and I, watching the movie, while Allison with Meagan, Trying to find clues.

"I almost was starting to think Carter was the killer..."

I roll my eyes, thinking about Carter. What a douche. Joe was correct about that definition of Carter.

Carter never even mentioned that they used to be friends. So many lies.

I shake my head, although she can't see me.

"Until I found something on Meagan." Allison continues. I can feel her smiling.

"Wait. Are you serious?!" I smile, this is over. This is finally over. I just have to take this evidence over to the police and... It's over! "Where are you and Joe?" I ask.

"Oh Joe and I are out of the house now. We just told Meagan we were going out to look for you and Carter. She totally believed it, because it was true! I'm in Joe's car right now."

"Okay! Cool! Well I'm lost now." I laugh.

She laughs back. "What do you mean you're lost? Did you and Carter like...you know... do it?"

"Allison! No! Ew, of course not! I would never..." I say in disgust.

"I wouldn't mind doing it with Joe..." She says trailing of her voice. I can hear Joe say something back at her very low, I can barely comprehend.

This is so gross. Why are we even?

"Carter and I are... complicated. I don't know. I think we're over? I guess? I'm not used to this and I don't ever want to be!" I say.

"Chloe! Omg. You have a LOT to tell me! Sister Night Sleep-Over?" She asked.

"Totally. Especially because we know who the killer is now!" I exclaim.

"Can Joe be invited?"

I sigh. "Sure." Then I hang up.

I finally walk in the front of the house, again.

I see Joe's car. I look up, still admiring this place. Suddenly, a window's blinds open.

It's Meagan, staring at me, actually, glaring at me. I can see a small smirk placed on her face.

I stare right back out her, grinning.

I walk over to the car. "Hey guys!" I say opening the the back door, because Allison was in the passenger seat.

"Hey sista!" Ally says, smiling back at me.

"Hey girl!" I say back, grinning.

"So spill!"

"When we get home!" I exclaim.

She smiles. "I have some news about Joe and I too." She looks at me, a big smile on her face.

Joe and her look at each other.

"We're official, Chloe!" Her smile gets broader, as she points her perfectly manicured ring finger at me. There's a ring on it.

* Hey guysss!!!

Whatcha thank about this chapter. Lots of stuff happening in one day, huh?

What do you think about Allison and Joe?

How do you think Chloe feels?

Keep reading!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!!!

Thanks!

~Andy Jay xD