✾chapter twenty-one✾

• [2rd Persons P.O.V] •

"What's gotten into you?" Light asked, a grin plastered on his face.

"I want people to suffer," you growled. "Everyone who's ever made people suffer. I want them gone."

"Who are you possibly going to kill with it though?" Light knew you enough to know that you weren't about to take his spotlight killing mainly murderers and especially under the Kira name.

"Stalkers," you hissed, leaving Light kind of confused at your sudden outburst of insanity and hatred for stalkers.

"Y/N, please tell me what's going on," Light grabbed your forearms which caused you to look up at him with a twinkle in your eye. "Does it have something to do with this important thing you were going to tell me yesterday?"

"Mhm," you nodded, grabbing Light's hand and leading him to the coffee shop where you both met. You ordered your usual and he ordered his and you both sat down.

"Come on tell me now," Light demanded, irritation in his voice.

"Fine, just don't freak out," you snarled.

"I can't promise but okay,"  Light sighed, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and bringing you closer into his body.

"L kissed me last night-"

"What the-" he interrupted.

"And then when I pushed him away I went upstairs. He followed me, and confessed to me that he's stalking me and that he's in love with me," you re-interrupted your boyfriend whom had previously interrupted you.

"And I'm not supposed to freak out because?" Light snapped quietly as to not draw attention. "He kissed my girlfriend, admitted to stalking my girlfriend and confessed to loving my girlfriend. Do you see the problem there Y/N?"

"There's more," you added. "Last night, I'd forgotten about the cameras... And I left my body exposed for about 10 minutes while I let lotion soak into my body because I don't like putting clothes on while my lotion hasn't dried. Just after I'd gotten off the phone to you, I reviewed these texts. Now they weren't straight after eachother-" Light cut you off by snatching the phone out of your hands. He read the 2 creepy messages and snarled to himself.

"My girlfriend," he growled. Light grabbed your arm,p tightly. "Why did you do this?"

"Me?" You asked, slinky offended.

"Were you trying to seduce him?" Light asked, anger in his eyes but suddenly that faded and he began to smile.

"No of course not!" You whisper snarled.

"Actually, do it," Light said.

"Do what?" You asked.

"Seduce L," he replied, sipping his coffee. You did the same, however almost spat it out.

"I don't need to do that Light!" You growled. "I already seemed to have done that!"

"But if you seduce him and he thinks you fall in love with him, our suspicions... We'll be free! Free to get married, and have children."

"How will me pretending to fall in love with him clear suspicion? If anything it'll lower mind and higher yours!"

"He'll believe you're telling him the truth, and that we didn't work out," Light replied.

"We won't be able to see each other Light," you sighed. "I don't want to do this."

"Well we don't have to not be together, we don't have to pretend like we've broken up..." Light thinks. You sat there, thinking and trying to analyse his thoughts. What good could come from this idiotic plan. "Just say you're cheating. That, you'll use me for information!"

"I don't like this," you growled. "He'll want to kiss me! Maybe do other stuff Light. I'm faithful to you and only you."

"Neither do I, but it'll all be worth it when he's dead my queen. And we ruled the world together."

You thought long and hard about it, staring at Ryuk who just shrugged at you. "Fine, I'll do it. But I'm going to be the one that writes his name Yagami. Not you. And I want that book as soon as those cameras are gone."

"Anything for you my queen," Light smiled and pressed a kiss on to your lips passionately. "Now call your father up, you're going home and you're going to make L be there. You're going to confess to him."

You sighed, take your phone out of your pocket and calling your dad. "Hi dad? Yeah it's me. I'm coming home and I need to speak with L, can you ask him to come over straight away, thank you." With that you put the phone down and looked at Light. "If this doesn't work, I'm holding you responsible you geek."

"Of course my queen," he smiled and stood up. "But we need to get you home. Ryuk walk with Y/N and make sure you watch her and L report to me as soon as he leaves."

"C'mon Ryuk," you smiled and kissed Light on the cheek.

"I'll text you later my princess, don't forget don't loose sight of what this will accomplish." You nodded and walked away Ryuk flying over your shoulder.

When you got into the streets you began to speak to Ryuk. "Why am I doing this?"

"Because you love him, and he loves you Y/N," Ryuk replied, hovering next to you. "He's a clever guy Y/N just trust him on this, he knows what he's doing."

"Does he thought? This L guy scares me, and I don't want to pretend like I love him," you complained.

"Hang in there Y/N, it'll work out," Ryuk reassured.

"Are you this nice to Light?" You asked with a grin as you approached your house.

"He gives me no reason to be this nice, whereas you, you clearly don't want to do this," Ryuk said. "And I know you'll give me an apple when I ask the next time we're outside." He pulled a cheeky grin and you laughed as you approached the door. You nodded to signal him he wouldn't hear a word from you until later but that you had understood and that you acknowledged his plea for an apple.

"Y/N you're home," your father spoke, L sat on the chair. He gave you the creeps as he stared you up and down.

"Father, can you make me some food," you asked, looking at L who stared straight back. Your father nodded and walked out the room to the kitchen leaving you and L alone. You looked at Ryuk and gulped, he nodded gracefully telling you it was okay and to trust your lover.

"What was it that made you want to speak with me so urgently?" L asked, sitting up and walking over to you. "Is he Kira? Is Light Yagami Kira?"

"No," you said quickly. "I realised. After you told me yesterday you loved me, i rejected you because I was scared."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I," you gulped, internally gagging. This felt so wrong to you. "I love you too." You kissed him as your arms wrapped around his neck before pulling away. L smiled a creepy smile and touched his lips.

"What about Light?" L asked.

"I need to stay with him L, to get information out of him for Kira, we need to make sure. As soon as he's cleared, I'll finish with him."

Hi guys another update!
I hope this is okay for you all. I know it seems rushed and I apologise for that I do.
Nevertheless I hope you like it
And no, Light isn't using you, he didn't want to do this but it made perfect sense for him. He loves you.
Love you all
-Kx