Part 1, Chapter 5

"Well I don't know." Bob said as he thought. "You know your mom and sister are going to be waiting for you." Ichigo said; Mink looked at him. "We can walk dad home then we can look for your father." Mink said looking into Ichigo eyes. "Well bob I guess we know what we have to do now." Ichigo said. "Yes and all of us will look together." Bob said looking at Mink. "Good, let's go than." Mink said. "What about your leg?" bob asked. "Well she can still use one of her crutches and when she gets tired I'll carry her." Ichigo said. "Let's go." Mink said getting up. They walked back to the big tree and from there went east. They walked for a long time and Ichigo saw it was getting a little dark. He looked back at Mink who had stopped walking for a second.

He went back to her and without saying anything picked her up. They kept walking for a little longer before Bob spoke. "Let's stop here," Bob said. "We have enough light, let's keep going," Ichigo said holding Mink, "Are you going to be okay with that?" Bob asked. "Yeah, we're good," Ichigo said smiling. They walked for two more hours when Ichigo saw it was getting darker. Ichigo looked at Mink in his arms; she was asleep. "Bob, let's stop here. She fell asleep." Ichigo said. Bob made a place on the ground were Mink could sleep. When he was done Ichigo put Mink down slowly. "I'll go get us some food," Bob said. "Don't go too far, you'll never find your way back in the dark," Ichigo said before Bob left. Soon after Bob came back and he and Ichigo ate. After they were done then went to sleep. When morning came Mink was the first one up. She looked around and saw the guys were still asleep. She sat up to stand but stopped when she heard a sound. It was the sound of water not far from the camp.

She slowly went through the forest and found a hot spring; Mink smiled. She was happy she had her swimming outfit on under her clothes. She took off her outer clothes and got in the hot spring. She felt relaxed when the hot water touched her skin. When Ichigo woke to find mink gone he woke bob up and told him. They looked all around trying to find her. Ichigo stopped when he heard someone humming. He told Bob to wait in the camp then followed the humming. He looked through the tree and saw her in the hot spring. As he walked up she went under the water; he waited for her to come back up. "Hey. I thought I told you not to go away from the camp." Ichigo said as she looked up at him. "Sorry. I found this hot spring and wanted to try it." Mink said smiling; feeling busted for leaving the camp.

"Well we need to get back, your dad is waiting. I'll give you one more minute." Ichigo said smiling. Mink went back under the water again and looked around. She saw something but couldn't get it so she went back up and told Ichigo. He told her to go back to camp and he would get it for her. She got out of the water, picked up her stuff and went back to camp. "Dad, I'm back." She said as she walked in the camp. "Where is Ichigo?" Bob asked. "I found a hot spring and saw something in it. Ichigo is getting it for me." She said. "I'll go give him a hand and you get changed," Bob said before leaving. Mink opened her backpack and got out some clothes to change into. Mink changed as fast as she could before the guys came back. After she changed she sat down at the fire. Mint walked up to her and sat down. "Hey, Mint. Where have you been?" Mink said smiling. Mink played with the bear cub until Ichigo and Bob came back. "Did you get it?" Mink asked when she saw them. "Yeah, it's right here," Ichigo said as he held it up. "Wow. It's beautiful." Mink said. Mint looked up at it before standing. She walked over to Ichigo and took it out of his hand.

"That's not food," Bob said. "Let's see what she does," Ichigo said as he stopped Bob from moving. Mint walked over to Mink and gave her the jewel. Mink looked at it in her hand without saying anything. The jewel started to glow and change colors in her hand. Soon it went up into the air and was now over her head. Mink was engulfed in the light now. Bob and Ichigo covered their eyes. When they looked back Mink was in different clothes; they sparkled. The dress was sky blue and she had shoes to match. She also had the jewel in the middle of the dress and a pendant in her hair. With everything she had on it went well with her long red hair.