Part 2, Chapter 11

Ichigo sighed as he got up with Mink. "Okay John, that will work I guess." Ichigo yelled down to him. Sam led the way to a room where Mink could rest while Ichigo carried her. Sam opened the door before speaking. "She can rest here for a while. I'm going to go talk to the cook so everyone can eat before going to bed." Sam said before leaving. Ichigo closed the door before laying Mink down on the bed. "Sorry Ichigo, it seem like you always have to carry me." Mink said as she looked up at him. Ichigo bent down at the side of the bed with Mink's eyes watching him as he smiled. "You don't hear me complaining do you?" Ichigo asked then softly kissed Mink when she smiled. Ichigo wanted to stay by Mink's side but got up unwilling. "Can you open the window before you go?" Mink asked. "Sure but I want you to rest. Don't leave the room." Ichigo said before going to the window.

After opening the window Ichigo looked back to Mink who has now fallen asleep. Ichigo smiled has he walked over to the bed and pulled the covers over her. He quietly walked over to the door and left the room before going outside to Ed. As he walked up to Ed he touched the jewel and changed back. "You're going to ride, Ichigo?" Ed asked. "Yes I am; I don't have enough energy to fly with," Ichigo informed him. Ichigo got on Ed as May ran out to him. "Ichi, hurry back for dinner; I'm cooking," May said; smiling. "You can cook?" Ichigo asked as he smiled. "Yup, I am thirteen after all," May said. "Okay, May we'll be back soon," Ichigo said before Ed took him up into the sky. May watched them leave before going back inside the house. Alex was looking out of the cave when she saw Ed coming her way. She moved out of his way so he could land inside. Ichigo got off of Ed before turning to Alex. "Is it all over now?" Alex asked. "Yes, everything is alright now. Uncle apologized for what he did; he is also letting everyone stay at his house and when we get back he is going to have food for us as well." Ichigo said smiling as the girls came over to him.

Alex let out a sigh before speaking. "Now the girls can be safe and can go home." She said. "By the way did you lie when you said your husband was missing?" Ichigo asked. Alex looked away before speaking. "Yes, I did lie. I'm sorry he is one of Sam's guards. Cory tried to tell me what was happening but I thought he was joking until they took my little girl." Alex said. "Okay but no more lying," Ichigo said. "Yes, no more lies," Alex said as she looked back to Ichigo. Ichigo watched as one of the girls ran up to Alex. "Mommy, can we go home now?" She asked. "Yes Jessica, we can go home," Alex said as she hugged her. Ichigo could see that the girl had brown hair and green eyes. Nina and Misaki walked up to Ichigo and smiled when he picked both of them up. "Okay everyone, let's get going," Ichigo said before looking at Ed as he lied down. "Where are you going, May?" The cook asked when he noticed she was leaving the kitchen. "I'll be right back," May said before leaving. As she walked into the hall she saw Matthew and walked up to him. "Matthew, can you go check on Mink for me?" May asked before looking back to the kitchen door. "Sure, I don't mind," Matthew said then watched as May ran back to the kitchen saying thank you.

Matthew went up to Mink's room where she was resting and slowly opened the door before walking in. He walked over to the bed where she was still sleeping. As he leads in closer to her he could see that she was wet from the rain. Matthew left the room to find a maid in the hall. "Mink will get sick if she stays in those wet clothes. Can you get her in a hot bath and find her something to put on?" Matthew said to her. "Yes sir, I'm sure I can find something in Angel's old room." The maid said. "Good and while we are at it let's get everyone in some clean clothes as well; I'll go let the other know," Matthew said before leaving Mink to the maid. May changed her clothes when she was done cooking then talked with everyone one else who loved the clothes they were given to wear. Ichigo soon was back and he and the girls changed then sat at the table with the others.