Part 2, Chapter 12

Ichigo looked around as they waited for the maid to bring Mink down. May watched him and knew that her brother was starting to worry. May gets up from her seat and with Ichigo watching her left the room. May knocked on the door before going in. The maid looked over to the bathroom door before speaking. "Ma'am, May is here." The maid said to the door. Mink slowly opened the bathroom door and looked at May. May's eyes widened when she saw Mink. "Mink, that dress looks great on you," May said. The maid then turned to Mink. "See I told you." The maid said smiling. Mink smiled as she looked down at the dress she had on. May followed Mink down to the table so Mink wouldn't try to hide again. Mink looked at the other at the table before going over to them. All the girls were in dresses and the guys looked very well too. Mink stopped behind Ichigo with May next to her.

Everyone at the table stopped talking and looked at Mink. Ichigo slowly turned around to look at her but held his mouth opened when he saw the dress she was in. It was a sparkling pink dress with a light blue tent and she also had a small blue bow in her hair. Sam got up from the table smiling. "That dress goes very well with that red hair of yours. I'm sure Angel would be happy to see it being used. She had that dress for a dance at school when she was sixteen." He said then asked for Mink and May to sit. May sat down next to Nina and Misaki like she did before. Mink slowly sat next to Ichigo; feeling a little silly. Ichigo leads over to her when she sat down. "Don't be so shy. You look great; well for me you look better than great." Ichigo said smiling before he sat back up; Mink looked over to him smiling. Then the cooks started to bring the food in and soon everyone was eating and having a good time; everyone loved the food that May and the cook had made.

After everyone was finished eating the maids showed them to their rooms. Mink and Nina shared a room like at home. Mink helped Nina change into her sleepwear before changing herself. After changing Mink looked back to the bed; Nina was already asleep. Mink quietly walked out onto the balcony and looked into the sky. As Mink stood on the balcony she listened to the sounds of the night; guess everyone was now asleep. Mink was looking at the stars when Matthew came into the room. Matthew walked out to the balcony and Mink turned to him. Matthew and Ichigo were sharing a room next to hers'. "I was right. You still are up. Ichigo is going to worry if you start falling asleep tomorrow." Matthew said as he lands on the balcony. Mink looked back out to the stars before speaking. "I know but I was still feeling dizzy so I thought the night air could help a little," Mink said.

Matthew looked up to the sky as if trying to find words to say. "Mink, dad is going to take all the girls back home tomorrow but one of the guards told me something that Alex had said to him. She told him that Misaki parents were killed in a fire two years ago. He also said that Alex found her living in the woods alone. Misaki has no home to go back to and dad has no idea what to do." Matthew explained. Mink thought for a moment before turning to Matthew. "I have an idea but we'll need to talk to her tomorrow," Mink said before smiling. "Alright, that sounds good. Goodnight Mink." Matthew said as he smiled at her before leaving the room. Mink looked back out to the stars but not long after Matthew left Ichigo came in. Mink watched him as he walked out to her. "Matthew told me you still felt dizzy." He said when he was next to her. "I had a feeling he would tell you but don't worry. I'll be alright." Mink said as she looked at him. Ichigo looked over at her before speaking. "You can say don't worry as many times as you want to butt I will never stop worrying." He said smiling at her. Mink and Ichigo looked at each other until Mink put her hands up to her head and fell into Ichigo. Ichigo grabbed her in his arms when she fell.

"Are you okay?" Ichigo asked. "Yes; everything just started spinning," Mink said without moving from Ichigo. Ichigo and Mink looked to the door when Ai came in. Ai walked over to them with a cup in her hand. "I had a feeling you were still dizzy. Here drink this; it's an old recipe that will help. It may taste funny but it will help you sleep and by morning the dizziness will be gone." Ai said then handed Mink the cup. Mink took the cup as Ichigo held her up; still in his arms. Mink made a face as she started drinking it but before she could bring the cup down Ichigo put his hand on the cup; making her drink all of the drink. After she finished it she gave the cup back to Ai. Mink and Ichigo watched as Ai left. "Taste funny is not a good way to put it," Mink said as she made a face. Ichigo giggled as he looked at Mink. "Don't get dizzy again and you won't have to drink it again." He said then hugged Mink. Mink then yawned as she hugged Ichigo back. "I believe it's time for you to go to bed now," Ichigo said. Mink looked up at Ichigo before he led her inside. Mink lied down on the bed and Ichigo kissed her before leaving. Mink fell asleep before Ichigo finished closing the door.