Part 2, Chapter 3

When Ichigo and Mink heard Nina turn in her sleep they got quiet and listened for more movements before they spoke again. "Ichigo did you hear what me and Heart were talking about?" Mink asked. "Yeah, what you said anyway but I know what to do." Ichigo said as they both slowly got up. "We should get some sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow." Mink said. They both walked over to Nina and Mink lied down next to her but Ichigo looked around the cave before lying down; Ichigo then lend over Mink. "You better be careful with that plan you have, Mink." Ichigo whispered to her. Mink looked up at him before speaking. "I know you're going to worry but I'll be careful so don't." Mink said smiling. As they looked at each other Ichigo couldn't hold it any longer so he lends down to her and kissed her softly on her lips before moving from her. Mink could feel her lips tingling after he kissed her. Mink was about to speak when they heard John moving. Both Ichigo and Mink quickly closed their eyes before John could see they were still up. Ichigo watched as John went to the bathroom area that Alex had made. When John had lied back down Ichigo and Mink fell asleep.

Early the next day John and Alex were the first ones up. As they sat on the cave floor they were whispering. "Alex, we have to tell them what Afodago's full plan is," John said. "I know John but we have to think about the girls first," Alex said before looking over at the kids who were still asleep. "Yes, I know butt we have to think of them too," John said as he got up; pointing at them. "Your right, I know that. We'll tell them when the time is right." Alex said before standing. "I still don't know how we are going to tell them that he's looking for a wife for his son, but they need to know," John said as he stretched. They both made their way over to the kids to wake them. Ed opened his eyes; he heard everything that John and Alex had said. "I'll tell Mink when I can," Ed said to himself. Alex sat on her knees next to Nina and gently pushed her. "Okay, it's time for all of you to get up." She said. John was laughing a little as he looked down at Ichigo and Mink; they had each other's hand while they slept. John bent down to them to wake them up when Nina slowly sat up. Nina started looking around when Alex pointed the way to the bathroom. Nina then got up and went to where Alex had pointed.

Ichigo and Mink opened their eyes to see each other faces but when they heard Alex and John talking they quickly sat up. "Okay, you two get ready to go. We'll be leaving soon." John said as he watched them stand up. A few minutes later after eating and getting everything they needed they were set to go get the girls. "Mint, and Nina I want you two to stay here," Mink said as the others climbed on Ed. "Okay, Mink see you soon," Nina said. Mink looked down at Mint after Nina spoke. "Don't worry. I can handle everything here." Mint said. Mink smiled at both of them before taking Ichigo's hand and climbed on Ed. Ed left the cave and flew to the place where John had spoken of. Ed landed as close to the place as he could; now they have to walk the rest of the way to the safe house where the girls are. "Wait for us here Ed," Mink said after everyone was down and was walking. "Okay but don't take too long I've got something imported to tell you," Ed said. Mink looked at Ed as she started following the others. "Okay," Mink said before turning to catching up with the others. Ichigo and Mink walked slowly behind John and Alex. "What was Ed saying to you back there?" Ichigo asked looking at Mink. "He said he has something to tell me. Wonder what it is." Mink whispered back as she looked at her feet.

Ichigo pulled on her arm and Mink almost fell into him. Mink then noticed that she almost ran into a tree. Ichigo started giggling a little when Mink looked at him. They both looked ahead to see something coming into view. As they got closer to it they could see a small shed in a big back yard to a large house. They got to the door of the shed and stopped as John looked around the yard. Ichigo and Mink looked at the house then to Alex. "Don't worry; the owner of the house is a friend. She has been helping us hide the girls but her workers don't know about it." Alex said as John finally opened the door. "Okay everyone; please come inside," John said has he bowed his head and pointed in with his hands. Alex rolled her eyes at John's joking. After everyone entered John came in closing the door. At the back of the shed, Ichigo and Mink could see bags of apples. John moved to the old rug that was on the floor and moved it to revile a trap door. He pulled the door open where you could see a small ladder in it. John called into the door and one by one the girls came out. When everyone one was out Mink and Ichigo could see there were six girls all together.

"Daddy, Daddy." One girl said as she ran to John. John picked her up when she was close to him. "Hey, there's my little butterfly," John said to her smiling. The little girl then looked at Alex. "Hello Alex." She said. "Hello, Lucy. I hope you girls are ready to go. We have a safer place for you to stay at." Alex said smiling at all of the girls. One of the other girls looked at Ichigo and Mink before Speaking. "Who are they?" She asked. "They are our friends; Ichigo and Mink. We are using one of their friends' place to stay at." John said as he held onto Lucy. Lucy looked at them with her Blue eyes and smiled before speaking. "Okay. Let's go then." She said. "Stay close to us," Alex said as she and John looked outside. Mink, John, and Alex led the girls into the woods while Ichigo watched the back of the group. Ichigo looked inside the shed to see one of the girls still standing inside; she looked to be eight years old. The girl walked up to the door where Ichigo was and took his hand while he watched her. "I'm scared." She told him. Ichigo looked back to see the others made it into the trees. He bent down to the little girl and picked her up. "Don't be scared. You'll be safe with us." Ichigo said as he started walking to the tree with the girl in his arms; the girl held onto him.

Ichigo was half way to the trees when he heard someone yelling from the house. "We don't need apples right now." The woman said. Ichigo then ran the rest of the way to the trees before anyone could see him and the girl. When Ichigo made it into the trees he stopped running and walked the rest of the way to the others with the girl still in his arms. The others had the rest of the girls on Ed when Ichigo came up to them. Mink looked at them as Alex and John got on Ed. She could see that the little girl didn't want to let go of Ichigo as he held her. Mink turned back to look at John and Alex. "John, Alex; you two fly with them and I'll fly Ichigo and that little one back." Mink said as she took the jewel in her hand. John and Alex Nodded to her before Ed flew off to the cave with them. Mink used the jewel and changed into the sky blue outfit with Ichigo and the girl watching. Mink examined the color before speaking to Ichigo. "This color changing thing is going to make me crazy." She said. "Sky blue is my favorite color." The girl said smiling; Mink and Ichigo smiled after she spoke. "What's your name?" Ichigo asked the girl as Mink walked closer to them. "My name is Misaki." The girl said. "That's a pretty name," Mink said as she took Ichigo's hand before opening her wings out.