Part 2, Chapter 8

"Ichigo I hear something." Misaki said. Ichigo listened and heard it to; he got in front of Misaki before whistling up to the cave. Alex told the girls to stay quit before looking down to him. Ichigo could tell it was a man humming as he got closer to them. When the man came into view he stopped when he saw Ichigo. The man was as tall as Ichigo was but had blond hair and hazel eyes. The man saw the little girl come from behind Ichigo and held onto him. Ichigo looked down at her then back to the man who had come to this part of the woods. "Who are you?" The man asked. "My name is Ichigo and this is Misaki. Now that I can see you I do know who you are; Matthew Afrodago." Ichigo said. "How do you know my name?" Matthew asked. "It's been many years but we use to play together as kids. You would always call me a monster." Ichigo said before picking Misaki up. Matthew thought for a minute before remembering. "No way, you can't be that Ichigo. You're the monster cousin that was always fighting with me." Matthew said smiling. "Yup that's me," Ichigo said before looking at Misaki.

"Hey Misaki calm down; he's not going to touch you," Ichigo said before Misaki slowly relaxed; Ichigo then looked back to Matthew. "What's with her?" Matthew asked. "If you knew what uncle was doing you'd know," Ichigo said in a strong voice. "What do you mean?" Matthew asked; confused. Ichigo then told him everything he knew about what was happing in their hometown. Ichigo waited for him to speak after he was done explaining. Matthew looked around then back to Ichigo before speaking. "I can tell that you are not making any of this up but it's hard for me to believe. I will help in any way I can." Matthew said. Ichigo nodded to him before speaking. "You can help by going home and getting Mink out of there," Ichigo said then turned his head when he heard people coming; soon he saw John and the girls coming up to him. "Hey Ichigo, sorry we are late. That girlfriend of yours has changed the plan for us." John said then looked at Matthew. "This is Matthew, he is here to help," Ichigo said as he put Misaki down. Ichigo looked up to the cave as Misaki held his hand. "Alex send Ed down here," Ichigo yelled up to her. "Okay, one minute," Alex yelled back to him before disappearing into the cave.

"Ai, it's good to see you," Matthew said as he looked at her. "It's good to see you too, Matthew," Ai said smiling before looking back at the girls; she then started counting heads. "Where did that girl go," Ai said as she looked around. Ichigo watched as Ed came down when Ai saw May coming out of the woods. "There you are, don't do that again please," Ai said. "Sorry, I was making sure no one followed us," May said. Ichigo turned around and looked at her when she spoke. "May!" He said. May turned to Ichigo when he spoke her name. "Big brother," May said smiling as she ran over to him before hugging him. "Guys this is my sister," Ichigo said as Ed landed. "Mink did tell me I would find my family," May said then looked over to Ed. Ichigo looked over to John before speaking. "Is she with you?" He asked worriedly. "No, she is still at that house," John said looking down. Everyone could see Ichigo was now upset. "Why did you leave her?" He asked letting his voice show his emotion. "She told me too. She played the decoy so the girls could get out." John said. Ai then looked up; remembering the note. Everyone looked at her when she spoke. "You are Ichigo. Mink gave me a note to give to you." Ai said then held the note out to him.

Ichigo took the note and opened it to read what was written to everyone. "Ichigo if you're reading this then the girls have made it; I'm happy they are safe. Like Mint said one thing could change the plan and that is what happened. Take care of the girls and Nina for me. I don't know how long it will take for me to get out now but I'll find a way. I don't really know why but I can see into people's hearts; I can tell who will help. On the way to the village I and John saw a man; humming as he walked. That is when the plan changed; you and he are the keys to stop Sam. Find that man and you both can win this fight. Do not worry about me, I will be safe. Good luck, Ichi, Love Mink." Ichigo didn't move after reading the note. He just stood there holding the note until Misaki pulled on his arm. He looked at her before picking her up. John thought for a minute before looking at Matthew. "She's talking about you. You are the one we saw walking." John said. Matthew looked at John then to Ichigo. "Everyone get on Ed; we are going up to the cave now," Ichigo said as he got on him with Misaki. The others watched him closely wondering what he was going to do. "It's time for me to come up with a plan," Ichigo said as he held his jewel in his hand.