Forty Five

It had been three days since I remembered everything about my accident and why it happened, I was still so angry at Simon for lying to me; no being 'angry' would be an understatement the word I would use is indignant would be a better word he keeps calling me though but I let it go straight to voicemail because I don't want to speak to him at all, Sarah invited me over because I remembered that we needed to finish a song for her album and just because I was upset I wasn't going to let Sarah down no matter how upset and angry I was I couldn't let her down it just wouldn't be fair on her since she has worked so hard on getting the album ready and actually being given the chance to have one is a big deal especially for a youtuber like herself. So I got out of bed and had a quick shower, I skipped breakfast and got changed straight away.

I got my phone, and all of the stuff that I would need and put them into my bag that I was going to take with me, I locked the door and then got into my car and left the driveway and started to drive to Sarah's so we could do more work on her song...

I got my phone, and all of the stuff that I would need and put them into my bag that I was going to take with me, I locked the door and then got into my car and left the driveway and started to drive to Sarah's so we could do more work on her song for the album. When I arrived I parked my car and then walked to her door I noticed that Josh and Harry's car was also parked near Sarah's house so that meant that Cal would be here as well which I didn't mind because I got on with everyone there, I knocked on the front door and Harry answered the door and looked a little scared.
"Oh hey Lillie you here to see Sarah?"
"Yeah I am, you okay Harry? You look scared." I said to him
"Y-yeah fine." He said a little high pitched, I sighed heavily and fixed my hat on my hair.
"He's here isn't he?" I asked Harry, he just nodded for an answer I sighed and then walked into to see Josh playing with Daisy on the floor with some of her toys.
"You alright Josh?" I asked, he looked up and smiled slightly at me and nodded I then opened my bag and pulled out Daisy's fluffy bear that she loved.
"Daisy, look what I've got." I smiled, she diverted all of her attention to me and her little eyes lit up with excitement as she smiled brightly at me while gurgling with happiness, I walked over and picked her up and gave her a little kiss and I passed her the toy. I then heard the toilet flush and quickly out walked Simon who was looking down at his phone when he saw me he just stared at me for quite a while.

"I didn't know you were coming over." he said but I just ignored him
"You can't pretend that I don't exist Lillie this has been going on for three whole days." Simon said seriously
"Can't I? Why can't I ignore you?" I asked
"Because it's childish." He replied
"Well I guess I'm a child then." I said bluntly as I passed Daisy to Harry, I walked passed Simon so I could go and see Sarah but he took hold of my hand
"Let go of me Simon." I snapped
"I need to have a word with you Lillie." He said
"Yeah well here you can have two fuck off." I snapped as I pushed past him to get to Sarah's room so we could finish her song.

I looked back in the corner of my eye, over my shoulder, to see Simon with hurt and sadness in his eyes and I did feel bad about it but I wasn't the one in the wrong it was all him he was the one who lied to me for ages because he thought that me having memory loss meant that he could get another chance and stupidly at the time I gave it to him but I wasn't to know that he was actually lying to me through the whole thing.
"Okay so have you got a tune and some music that you would like to use?" I asked
"Yeah I have I'll play it to you." Sarah smiled as she set up the equipment to play my the tune for her new song, when I listened to it I thought it sounded amazing I really like it.
"Okay great and have you thought about more lyrics to go with the song?"
"Yeah but I don't know if they're any good."
"Tell me and I'll help you." I smiled.
"He moves fast and I almost can't catch him
We come together in a game of action
It is what it is, like nothing's amiss
But we both know that this is something we'll miss
Cause I know when you go that you'll come back in my way
And I know when you do that I won't mind
Cause I, I know what you think about me
As if it isn't plain to see, that I got all you need
And when it tastes this sweet
Cause I, I know what you think about me
As if it isn't plain to see, we should just let it be
And if it tastes this sweet then call me out" after Sarah sings me her lyrics I smile because I am really happy about the progress she has made
"So what do you think?" She asked
"I love it, these are so good Sarah, I don't think you'll need my help at all you have this covered." I smiled her
"You think so?" She asked shyly with no confidence whatsoever
"I know so, you just need to believe and have confidence in yourself." I encourage her "call me out, you should call your song that." I smile as we carry on writing.

(*Time Skip*)

Sarah and I decided that we would stop writing her song seeing as it was already nine o'clock, I was kind of hoping that Simon would still be here because the way I acted to him was unnecessary so I walked out of Sarah's room and into the living room to see Harry and Tobi sitting on the sofa.
"Has Simon gone?" I asked them
"No he's still here, Josh took Daisy back with him and Freya because she was getting restless and Simon said that he wasn't going to leave until he had spoken to you." Harry told me
"O-oh right um Tobi is alright if I come over tomorrow to see Poppy?" I asked
"Yeah sure." He smiled at me I then turned around to see Simon standing by the door and his eyes were red and a little puffy and seeing him like that broke my heart.
"Can we talk?" He asked without even looking me in the eye, I simply nodded and then walked with Simon out of the living room and into the flat halls, I sat down on the floor with my back up against the wall and slowly Simon joined me.
"I just want to know something?"
"Anything." He sniffled as he wiped his eyes
"Are you back with Alex?" I asked him
"Why does that matter?"
"Because Alex is Daisy's real mum and if you're with her then I shouldn't really be Daisy's adoptive mum should I?"
"No I guess not, but I'm not with Alex I wouldn't do that to you. Not ever."
"Well you have before remember." When I said that I looked Simon in the eyes and then looked down at the floor
"That was over a year ago, why can't you just let it go? It was a stupid and unforgivable mistake and I promise you I will have to carry that on my shoulders because I treated you so badly." Simon told me
"You're right it was unforgivable, I want to forgive you Simon and move on from this but I just don't know if I can. There is a whole new person involved in this now and it isn't like before when we would argue; now we have to actually have to take Daisy into consideration because it is her who will be effected by this and she is the one who will suffer." I explained to him.

"What about me? I'm suffering now Lillie I hate this I love you so much and now that I'm not with me it kills."
"Well what do you want to do about it?"
"One chance. That is all I'm asking from you just one chance to prove to you that I am worth it." Simon asked
"I-I don't know Simon?" I was uneasy
"Please Lillie I can't cope without you." Simon took hold of my hands and held them in his and I'm not going to lie it did feel so good to feel his touch.
"This is the last time Simon and I mean it." I gave in, Simon went to kiss me but I instantly pulled away from him "I want to start from the very beginning I'm not just picking up from where we were this has to be like a completely new relationship Simon." I told him
"Fine, but what Daisy?" He asked
"She'll still live with you, I'll come and see her when I'm not busy but as for us we really do have to start from the beginning." I tell him seriously
"Thank you so much Lillie." Instantly Simon smiled and he got a little gleam in his eyes with happiness and excitement
"Just don't make me regret it." I say as I stand up and grab my bag from inside and drive myself home.