He Buys You A Dog (Norman Reedus)

"Norman! I'm home." I called out as I walked into Norman and I's apartment. We have been dating for 2, almost 3 years. We got a apartment in New York City.

          "Norman?" I called out. No answer again. Guess he's out. I walked into our room and stopped in my tracks. There laid a beautiful Australian Shepard puppy. I recently told him how I always wanted one.

          It was a Blue Merle color

          It was a Blue Merle color. I went over and sat on the bed next to the puppy. He is adorable! I saw he had a tag and I looked at it.

    ' Y/n, Will you marry my daddy?

          I gasped and looked at the doorway and there stood Norman. I stood up and walked towards him. He got down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful ring.

          "Yes! Yes Yes Yes!" I said and hugged him tightly. He put the ring on my finger and smiled. We hug & kissed for a few before we heard a cute little bark come from the puppy.

          "He is yours. You can name him." He said and gestured towards the pup. I walked over and sat on the bed again and the dog walked over and laid next to me. Norman came over and sat across from me.

          "How about....Andy?" I suggested.

          "After Andrew?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. I shrugged.

          "Merle?" I asked. It sorta fit him. He was a Blue Merle after all. ;)

          "It's up to you...Mrs. Reedus." I blushed at the name. I sat there petting the dog for a moment. Think of names.

          "Oh! Y/d/n!" (Your Dog Name) I said very excited.

          "Sounds perfect for him. Tomorrow we can go get him a tag with his name. I got the basic stuff for him already." Norman told me and smiled. I smiled too and kissed him. The puppy jumped up and started licking us. I laughed and hugged the puppy.

AN: Hey guys! Sorry this one is so short D: