You Fall Asleep On Him (Carl Grimes)

Carl watches out the window till he noticed you have been oddly quiet. He looks over to see your head lolled off to the side. He's pretty sure you're asleep, but to be safe he puts his fingers to your pulse point. Once he feels your strong pulse he puts his arm around your shoulders and pulls you towards him. You groan from being moved.

           "Come on Sweetheart." He says and chuckles when you groan again in response. He pulls you into his side and you instantly curl into him the best you can in the cramped car. He keeps his arm around your shoulders and holds your hand.

          He looks down at you and smiles at how peaceful you look. During the day, you always look so worried or stressed. It was nice to see you so peaceful for a while. Unknown to you or Carl, Rick had been watching the two of you in the rear view mirror, smiling. Seeing you two like that reminding him of Lori when they were teenagers.

          Carl lets go of your hand and brushes some of your hair out of your face and goes back to holding your hand. It's the simple moments like this that he loves.

AN: Hey guys!!  Even though this is short, I hope you guys still liked it. <3  *I know some people hate Lori, but please don't hate on me for mentioning her. She still was apart of Rick's life.*