Chapter 4

Okay.... Shriya... Do not panic... just be confident and walk down the stairs.. But people are staring! OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU ARE A CEO!! Wait... why am I arguing with myself? 'Maybe because you're losing your mind!' wow! Talk about timing! where was my subconscious when I needed her? okay... don't look at anyone.. just look at an inanimate object and forget that people are staring at you because you look like a FREAK! Oh God! Why did I come? I come down and everyone I mean EVERYONE is looking at me... Do I look that bad?! Suddenly I see my Dad making his way towards me "You look gorgeous sweetheart!" my Dad exclaims "Dad I know I look like a freak.. you don't have to try to make me feel better" I murmur "sweety you know I'd never lie to you.. what makes you think you don't look beautiful. See, everyone here are looking at you because you INDEED are looking gorgeous" "thanks Dad" I whisper not wanting to talk more on this... okay... I agree I have some major self-esteem issues! "Let me introduce you to some people okay?" "yeah.. let's go dad.." Okay.. so far so good "lets go this way darling" I just nod. Dad leads me to the far end of the hall where I see a family and my sister flirting? Wait... WHAT?! MY SISTER'S FLIRTING? WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY?! Okay... when it comes to my little sister, I very VERY protective... "Jeremy, meet my elder daughter Shriya" my dad introduces me "sweetheart, this is Jeremy Bieber, you have met him when you were a little girl and this is his son Justin" my dad gestures towards a guy with a black tuxedo. HOLY COW! He's the epitome of male beauty... I look at him and meet his stare... he has the most beautiful eyes- a warm hazel color. He stares at me with an unfathomable emotion "Hello Mr...." He interrupts "Please call me Jeremy, Shriya" "oh well... Hello Jeremy. It's a pleasure to meet you" "Oh! you were so little when I last saw you" I just awkwardly smile "SHRIYA!" I hear someone call me. I turn around and find Aiden making his way towards me. "Hello Mr.Rodriguez, The party is really well organized. Mind if I borrow Shriya for a minute?" "oh! not at all Aiden.." My dad responds. I feel someone staring at me and look up to find Justin's gaze. He's gazing at me with such an intensity that I look away "Come on Shriya!" Aiden ushers me away " You look really gorgeous tonight" he whispers in my ears "umm.. Thanks" I whisper back distracted. I turn to look at him. He's in a grey tuxedo. Okay... I've got to admit Aiden is very attractive "hello....earth to Shriya" "huh.. oh sorry" "busy checking me out huh?" "shut up!" I reply blushing "SHRIYA!" I hear the all too familiar voice of Alex "You look beautiful babe!" "you too Alex! where were you?" "I was busy looking at Justin Bieber.. Damn! He's so hot!" "You're boyfriend's still here Alex" Aiden retorts irritated "Chill babe, even though he's still hotter than you, I still love you" "WHAT?! I will at this instance break his bones!" "guys.. stop it! I'm already annoyed and this is not helping" "oh! I forgot that you hate wearing gowns!" Alex responds bluntly "yeah..." I murmur " Alex lets go dance" Aiden tries to steer away the conversation looking at me worriedly. Alex squeals and drags Aiden onto the dance floor and I thank Aiden mentally.... And that's it! Hope you enjoyed reading the chapter! Your votes really help wattpad writers so if you liked the story please vote! Well.. biebs is really mysterious in this story! More to come... Stay tuned!