Chapter 6

Justin continues leading me away, still holding my hand. I snatch my hand from him "Where the hell are you taking me?" I demand "didn't you hear me? I said our parents needed to see us-" "why?" I interrupt "I don't know so if your done with the interrogation can we please go?" He runs his hand through his hair and glares at me "fine" I reply exasperated Gosh! he's so irritating.. we walk silently "Dad" Justin calls out "Justin" a female voice replies "Mum... when did you come?" "just now darling... oh! Shriya you've grown into such a beautiful girl" "umm... thank you Mrs. Bieber" I think that's who she is since Justin was referring to her as 'Mum' "oh please call me Pattie!" she replies cheerfully "okay..Pattie" I smile "Sweetheart here you are..." My mom calls out "yeah mum" I reply tiredly. I just want to sleep. "you look exhausted" Pattie remarks "oh no.. I'm ok" I respond. Justin briefly glances at me "Mum where's Jazzy?" he enquires "she's with Lea-" "Mum!" "oh she's here" Pattie responds "Mum you know Lea is with Jaxon now and they make such a cute couple!" she excitedly blabbers. I just fist my hand and look down, trying to keep my emotions at bay. I look up and find my mum looking at me in a questioning manner 'Did you know about this?' She mouths to me. I nod my head. She just stares at me. I look away and see Lea and Jaxon making their way towards us "Ms. Rodriguez!" I hear the all too familiar annoying male voice "Mr. Whittaker what a pleasant surprise!" I exclaim with fake enthusiasm "you look good Ms. Rodriguez!" he eyes me shamelessly. I go closer to him and answer, my eyes holding a dangerous glint and my voice holding a dangerous undertone "Eyes up here buddy" I whisper menacingly "don't get on my bad side Mr. Whittaker because you know very well what I can do to you. In just a matter of seconds I can make you bankrupt" I threaten him. His eyes widen but he retains his composure "My apologies Ms. Rodriguez. I didn't mean-" "That's alright Mr. Whittaker" I interrupt, my voice cheerful when I see Dad making his way towards us. "Ah! there you are darling oh! Mr. Whittaker, I hope you are enjoying the party so far?" my Dad enquires him completely unaware of his flushed face "umm... y-yes Mr. Rodriguez. I-If you'll excuse me" "Sure" my Dad responds "Dad Lea-" "I know sweety" Dad interrupts me "umm.. that's why we all are gathering here" "What? you mean to talk about them?" "yes darling" he replies. Okay.... I hope my parents see that once Lea breaks up as usual, she'll get hurt again and I really can't see that.. I feel my phone vibrate in my clutch "Excuse me" I turn around and answer it "Hello?" "Ma'am there's an emergency" It's Andrea. "Andrea... I have a family function to attend. I don't think I can make it" "Ma'am one of our warehouse has caught fire" Everything stills for a moment "What?" I whisper wishing what I heard wasn't true "Ma'am you need to hurry" FUCK! "When? How? Andrea which one?" "Ma'am the one in Industrial Area 2" Shit! Oh God! "Has the fire brigade arrived?" i ask her calmly but inside I'm anything but calm "Yes Ma'am" "Okay..I'll try to come there at once" I don't wait for her to reply and hang up, Crap! I literally run over to my Mum who's engaged in a conversation with Pattie "Mum I need to talk to you" "Darling what is it?" she enquires "I need to go" "What do you mean? I clearly told you no sweety...now go and find your sister. We need to talk to her-" I interrupt "Mum! You don't understand! I really need to go... It's urgent.. I'll see you later! Bye!" And with that I run towards the main entrance....... Well that's it for now! hope you enjoyed reading! COMMENT and if you really feel like I deserve it then VOTE! Thnx, Shy!