Chapter 16

Mrs. Justin Bieber. I can't believe I'm married to Justin. This is surreal. It happened so fast that I just couldn't keep a track of it. At the moment I was in 'our' bedroom changing from my wedding dress to more comfortable clothes. I decided to wear black skinny jeans and a loose plain royal blue half-sleeved shirt tucked in with a colorful chain. Good. Not to fancy and not too boring. Pattie said that family and some friends were going to meet us to congratulate us on our wedding. Great. This is like the icing on the cake! I take a deep breath and go down. I have to admit that I like the interior design of the house. It's all beige and white and light blue and grey. I like light colors. Of course it's a mansion. "Sweety you look beautiful!" Pattie exclaims when she sees me "Shriya you really have to come shopping with me. You have great taste in clothes!" Jazmyn says excitedly "Definitely" I respond. Yeah right! me and shopping? not gonna happen! "Mum everyone's...." Justin breaks off looking at me. He stares at me with a unfathomable emotion. I hold his gaze. "You were saying something Justin?" Pattie asks, looking amused "Everyone's here" Justin replies huskily, still looking at me "Okay. Let's go Jazzy" Pattie says. They go into the drawing room, leaving us alone. "Let's go" I say "Yeah. Stay by my side the entire time. Okay?" "Okay" I whisper. Justin intertwines our hands and leads me into the drawing room. "Ah! There they are! The newly-wed couple!" I hear someone exclaim. "Pattie they look adorable!" I hear a lady say "I know" Pattie responds. Oh God! This is going to be so awkward, I can feel it! "Justin congratulations. You too darling" "Thanks Uncle" Justin responds. I flash a fake smile. This is unbearable. I see Chaz and Caitlin making their way towards us. "Bro I knew it! This is love at first sight!" Chaz teases "Chaz shut up" Justin hisses, clearly trying to control his anger. Can't blame him. We are stuck in a situation we didn't want to be involved in the first place. "You look amazing Shriya" Caitlin beams "Thanks. You too" I reply "Justin-" "Caitlin we should go out some time. You know have a girl time" I say, interrupting Chaz and trying to control the situation "I would love to" she replies clearly not expecting this "So when should we?" I ask. I feel Justin looking at me incredulously "Hmm.. how about this weekend?" "Great" I respond smiling. "Justin come on, aren't you going to introduce me to everyone?" I ask looking at him. Dammit! He looks really good. Black really suits him. "If you'll excuse me" he says, leading me away from them. Phew! Let's hope the rest of the evening goes well....... They are married! yay!