Chapter 22

I wake up, feeling well rested. I look on my left side and find Justin looking at me. "Hey" I say, stretching. He kisses my cheeks. I smile. "Were you staring at me?" I ask "Maybe" he says, smirking "Your creepy. Anyways, when did you wake up?" "Couple of minutes ago. You were very jumpy" "Yeah?" I whisper "Everything's going to be fine. Relax" he says, nuzzling my neck. "I don't know how should I go further. The things we have found so far does not help to trace the person behind this" I say, sighing. "Let's go out" he says, looking at me "It'll change your mind" he reasons "Where?" I ask "Anywhere you want" he says, smiling "Umm... I don't know.." I break off when I hear Justin's phone ringing. He answers it "Hey Dad" he says "No. Not really" he listens and then replies "Alright. We'll be there" He hangs up. "Mum and Dad want us to come for dinner today" he informs "Oh.. Okay" I whisper "If you don't want to go, I'll tell-" "No it's fine. Plus I'll be able to bond with them" I interrupt him. "Okay" he replies. I close my eyes and snuggle into him. He tightens his grip on my waist. "What's the time?" I ask "Its 6:30 in the evening" he replies "Oh! We slept a lot" "Not me, just you" he replies "What?" I ask, looking at him "You were snoring" "I don't snore!" I reply, flustered. WHAT THE HELL?! "Yes you do. I couldn't sleep because of it. Your so loud" he teases "Well... not my problem. After all it was you who wanted to sleep with me" I say, smirking. Do I snore? No.. I don't 'How would you know? Your sleeping at that time!' My subconscious mutters. Get lost! "I'm just kidding!" he says, laughing. Oh God! His laugh is so cute! It's mesmerizing. "Let's get ready" I mutter annoyed. "It was just a joke" he says, looking at me, amusement clear on his face. I look at him and narrow my eyes. "It certainly didn't look like one" I say, irritated. He just laughs at me. His laugh sounds like ringing bells. "What's so funny?" I ask, getting more annoyed "You" he says "What about me?" I ask. He caresses my cheek "You look beautiful even when your angry" he comments, looking straight into my eyes. Okay..this is unexpected. "I- uh..." I say, clearly at a loss of words. "You know your cheeks become red" he says, kissing both of my cheeks. "What are you doing to me?" he asks, confused "When I'm with you, I forget the entire world. It's just you. You've captivated me in such a way that I can't think of anything but you when I'm around you. This has never happened to me before" he whispers the last part. Oh My! He feels like that... That's so intense. "Say something" he whisper-commands. "Well... I have been told that I'm captivating. You see that's what beautiful women do" I say, smirking. He looks at me amused and shakes his head "Women.... You guys are from a different planet" he comments "But you still love us" I tease, winking at him "Not all, just you" he says. Everything stills. I look at him bewildered. Did he just.... no... not possible..."What?" I whisper "I love you" he whispers, his eyes full of love and affection "I never thought I'd fall in love with someone but you beguile me" "Justin.. This is really fast..." I whisper "I know but I had to tell you how I feel. Of course it's not necessary to reciprocate. I completely underst-" I interrupt by kissing him. He stills but after a few moments kisses me back with fervor. He rolls over me and deepens the kiss. I run my fingers through his hair. His hair is so soft and silky. We break apart. "I feel alive whenever I'm with you but I need some time. All that's going on.. It's just.." I break off, trying to find appropriate words. "Hey that's fine. I can give you time" he says, rubbing his nose along mine. "I just need you to be with me" he whispers. My heart stills when he says this. "Let's get ready now" he says, pecking my lips "Yup. Let's go" I whisper, smiling.

91 READS! WOOHOO! I HONESTLY THOUGHT NOONES GONNA READ THIS STORY! LOL! THNX ALOT! MUCH LOVE! IF YOU LIKE THE STORY PLEASE VOTE! IT TAKES JUST 2 SECONDS TO CLICK THE BUTTON!