Chapter 18

"Ma'am Mr. West, the executive manager, said that Ms. Gomez bought that ring from a branch in Chicago" Rodge speaks over the phone "Chicago?" I ask bewildered "Yes ma'am" "I want to meet him. Set an appointment" Yes ma'am. Anything else?" "No that will be all" and with that I hang up. I was currently in my so-called room, trying to find the bitch/bastard behind the explosion. Why would Selena go and buy the ring in Chicago? 'Stop being dumb Shriya! She must have flown there for some reason and bought the ring!' my subconscious hisses at me. But I had to know that reason. Why am I suddenly doubting her? I don't know. I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. Justin had already gone out. I hear my phone ring and look at the caller ID 'Aiden'. "Hey Aiden" I answer, my voice sounding tired "Where are you?" he demands "I'm at home" "I knew that faggot was boring" Aiden comments bluntly "That 'faggot' is my husband Aiden" I reply "Since when are you so defensive about him?" Aiden teases "Okay I know you didn't call me just to talk so spill the beans" "You know me so well babe. Me and Alex decided to go to a club and we want you to come" "But-" "No but's! Your coming and that's final!" "Okay fine" I whisper defeated "We're coming in another fifteen minutes. So get ready fast" "Fine" I hang up. I need a change of mind. I get up and freshen up. I decide to wear a purple dress that reaches just above my knees. Along with that I wear round silver earrings and stilettos. Just as I'm coming down, I hear the door bell ring. "Coming" I say loudly. I open the door expecting Aiden and Alex but instead find Justin, Chaz, Caitlin and a guy I don't know. Justin raises his eyebrows as he takes my appearance, his eyes roaming up and down my body. He looks at me, his eyes heated and I gulp "Hey guys, come in" I usher everyone in "Going somewhere?" Justin asks huskily and suddenly all my muscles at the south clench deliciously. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?! "Yeah. I'm going out with Aiden and Alex" I whisper. I hear a car pull up at the main entrance. Must be Aiden and Alex. "Shriya, come on..." Aiden breaks off when he sees everyone "Oh! Hey guys. Let's go Shriya" "Yeah come on" "Mind if we join you guys?" Justin asks "No, not at all" Aiden responds. Justin's gaze shifts from Aiden towards me and my heart stills. He looks glorious with his disheveled hair, his pants doing the hanging from the hips thing and black leather jacket. He looks at me with his intense gaze and I get lost in his eyes. He has such beautiful eyes. I could keep on gazing at them- Wait.... WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING? I THINK I AM LOSING MY MIND! 'You've already lost it' my subconscious retorts. Oh just shut up! "Let's go then" and with that we leave..........

TO BE CONTINUED! MUCH LOVE!