Chapter 31

Hey Guys! I wont take much of your time.

I know it's been a while but here's the next chapter.

Firstly, I would really like to thank for the reads and the votes.

Thank You so much! :D :*

And I'm really sorry about my slow updates. But please bear with me.

I would really like you to share your thoughts on this story with me.

So comment, comment, comment.

Now on with the story.

####################

"Excuse me." I say as I pass through people dancing and smelling as if they hadn't bathed in ages.I hold my breath.

I had got an another text from that fucktard telling me to come to the centre of the dance floor and currently that's where I'm heading.

I can feel the heat radiating off the sweaty bodies surrounding me. The DJ's doing an incredible job. The beats are fantastic and I feel my body involuntarily move to it.

This is good. I get into the music and really start dancing. I can keep on dancing- I feel a hand go round my waist.

I still.

"At last we meet." A male voice whispers in my ear. His tone send shivers down my spine.

Holy Fuck! It's that fucktard!

I turn around and find a gorgeous guy casually dressed in dark washed jeans and a black button up shirt rolled at the sleeves. His mouth is quirked up resembling a smirk and his dark eyes glint dangerously. He looks like the kind one does not want to mess with and has a mysterious aura surrounding him.

"Lets get out of here. Shall we?" He says, leading me out of the dance floor.

He leads me towards the exit when I stop.

"You clearly said to meet at the club so let's continue our 'hangout' here." I say, looking up at him.

"This is very public and what we are about to discuss is confidential." he replies.

"Let me make this very clear, I will not go anywhere with you. I don't know you and you are a threat. Either we have this so-called meeting here or I'm leaving." I say, glaring at him.

"Your scared of me?" he asks, smirking.

"If I was scared of you, I would have never agreed to meet you let alone replied to your bloody texts." I say calmly, smiling in a dangerous fashion.

"I forget your something else Mrs. Bieber." He says, looking at me with an intense emotion I can't quite comprehend.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask puzzled.

"Nothing you need to know about." he replies quietly. I glare at him. "Alright then. Let's head to the bar." he says, turning around. I take a deep breath and follow him.

######################

"What would you like to drink?" The 'Fucktard' asks.

That's what I'm currently referring him as since I don't know his name nor am I interested to ask.

"Nothing. I'm good." I reply, looking at him. I need to stay sober tonight.

"Alright. One martini." He orders.

The bartender nods. The 'Fucktard' seems deep in thought as he waits for his drink. Almost uncertain. Okay... Weird. This is beyond my understanding. I look away. Oh God! Why did I agree to meet him? He's dangerous. I look at him and find him already staring at me, sipping his drink.